Copying files stuck at 0% randomly

Haveri

Hey guys,

I just got a new PC, and unfortunately when coping files around, in my SSD, many times it's just stuck at 0%:

(Attacked screenshot, this is when I'm trying to cancel...)

This is windows 11

I tried chkdsk but there were no errors. What else could I try? This thing never happened to me

Thanks a lot in advance

Screenshot 2022-08-15 234121.png

This sounds like a troubleshooting problem to me.  I suggest reading the pinned posts at the top of the troubleshooting section for the stuff that is needed for such (mostly machine specs) and some possible fixes for common problems. 

Not a pro, not even very good.  I’m just old and have time currently.  Assuming I know a lot about computers can be a mistake.

Life is like a bowl of chocolates: there are all these little crinkly paper cups everywhere.

2 minutes ago, Bombastinator said:

This sounds like a troubleshooting problem to me.  I suggest reading the pinned posts at the top of the troubleshooting section for the stuff that is needed for such (mostly machine specs) and some possible fixes for common problems. 

I'm sorry I don't understand where is this troubleshooting section?

There are various sub forms with different names.  You, for example, posted this in the windows forum.  There are various sections for various different things. They all have different rules and things. One that happens to come to mind is off-topic,  which is for stuff not having to do with any sort of hobbyist electronics, so if you wanted to say something about riding lawnmowers or something it would go in off topic.  

Not a pro, not even very good.  I’m just old and have time currently.  Assuming I know a lot about computers can be a mistake.

Life is like a bowl of chocolates: there are all these little crinkly paper cups everywhere.

21 hours ago, Bombastinator said:

There are various sub forms with different names.  You, for example, posted this in the windows forum.  There are various sections for various different things. They all have different rules and things. One that happens to come to mind is off-topic,  which is for stuff not having to do with any sort of hobbyist electronics, so if you wanted to say something about riding lawnmowers or something it would go in off topic.  

Thanks I found it, in the meantime I don't get those errors anymore but it's good just in case