Blackscreen and fans spinning harder and harder

Rickjuhh

Lots of things... You'll need to be a LOT more specific. Is this at startup? Random startups? Only when gaming? Only under certain loads? Full specs? This could easily be a component compatibility issue... After four months of random black screens on startup, partial disassembly, TWELVE TIMES, and a full disassembly involving migrating components to another 'test bed' machine while the board was being RMA'd, it very much appears the RAM I used was not compatible with my motherboard and CPU combo, despite testing okay in that machine. So, in summary... as Johnny Five said in Short Circuit... INPUT! NEED MORE INPUT!

I don't badmouth others' input, I'd appreciate others not badmouthing mine. *** More below ***

MODERATE TO SEVERE AUTISTIC, COMPLICATED WITH COVID FOG

Due to the above, I've likely revised posts <30 min old, and do not think as you do.

THINK BEFORE YOU REPLY!

23 minutes ago, An0maly_76 said:

Lots of things... You'll need to be a LOT more specific. Is this at startup? Random startups? Only when gaming? Only under certain loads? Full specs? This could easily be a component compatibility issue... After four months of random black screens on startup, partial disassembly, TWELVE TIMES, and a full disassembly involving migrating components to another 'test bed' machine while the board was being RMA'd, it very much appears the RAM I used was not compatible with my motherboard and CPU combo, despite testing okay in that machine. So, in summary... as Johnny Five said in Short Circuit... INPUT! NEED MORE INPUT!

He has a 

Amd 7 3700x

Stock cooler

4 fans

Msi 2060 super

850 watt psu gold

Lexar 1tb nvme

Corsair ram 16 gb kit (it has rgb dont now the name)

Msi motherboard b450 gaming plus

It also can happen when it has NO running apps or 1 like discord

1 hour ago, An0maly_76 said:

And it is a sharkoon case and if it goes black the case wil flicker a red light