Advice needed - Best Voice to text app that work across my Android and Windows devices

Hello there,

Since Iam working two fulltime jobs I spend half of all my working time behind the wheel (in a car) and hence I have huge amount of time to think. However because of safety, when I get an idea or a thought that I want to write down I gotta stop the car and write it down in my Samsung notes. Which is not very convenient for me. And opening a google doc and text typing it is not a good solution as it take too many clicks and taps on the phones screen to find the S2T feature and then it doesnt work very well..

Therefore...

I am looking for a reliable (I understand that speech recognition - especially for non english languages - is still in its infancy) app that will simply work across my android and windows 11 devices, where I can dictate a text while driving, so that my notes and thought are written/spoken down and when I am at my second job (estate agent) I can open my windows laptop and there it is. I just see it, preferably on my desktop (something like sticky note) and can organize it into my callendar or elaborate on my thought.

Can I see your suggestions and also why are you suggesting that particular app??

Thank you 🙂