Can a i3 1215u run Forza horizon 5

MegaV

I'm wondering if the aya neo air plus would be able to run Forza horizon 5, I know it won't be high settings or medium, but I want to know if it can at least get 20-30fps, because I've seen people do it with a core i3 10th gen(laptop)

1 hour ago, MegaV said:

I'm wondering if the aya neo air plus would be able to run Forza horizon 5, I know it won't be high settings or medium, but I want to know if it can at least get 20-30fps, because I've seen people do it with a core i3 10th gen(laptop)

Honestly you could probably do it at 1080p if not 720p. It may be an i3, especially a U series (oh my 15w tdp), but it should be able to run. Its got 2 per cores sure but it has 4 eff cores and the iGPU isn't hot garbage either.

On 8/14/2022 at 10:55 PM, MegaV said:

WinMax 2 has the Ryzen 7 6800U with 680M graphics. That would run Forza Horizon 5 much better

6 hours ago, DANK_AS_gay said:

WinMax 2 has the Ryzen 7 6800U with 680M graphics. That would run Forza Horizon 5 much better

On a budget though, otherwise I would have even considered the aya neo air

2 hours ago, MegaV said:

On a budget though, otherwise I would have even considered the aya neo air

The AYANEO Air comes with a Ryzen 5 5560U, which is guaranteed to be more powerful on the graphics side than the i3 1215u. Plus, Forza Horizon 5 is optimized for AMD graphics, meaning that even if it was less powerful, it still would perform better. 

However, for $600, you could get an amazing desktop that would shred that poor handheld. And if you really care about portability, just get a Razer Kishi and attach it to your phone, and stream from your Xbox Series S that you got for $300, and save $200. That way you still get better performance, on a budget, and you can spend that extra money on a phone with 5g in order to ensure a solid connection.