weird sticky pad found in case

A couple of weeks ago I was upgrading my pc's ssd and cpu cooler when I found a couple of these pads in the case (see attached). I have no idea where they came from but I didn't think much of them and attached them to the pack panel of the case. The pc is running nice and cool however just a few minutes ago I found another of these pads underneath the gpu through the tempered glass side panel. Like I said the pc is working fine but I'm curious as to what they are.

IMG_4628.jpg

IMG_4629.jpg

Too thick to be a thermal pad, at least. Possibly isolators to cushion pieces of the case to keep them from rattling or to ensure proper alignment. Which case, BTW?

I don't badmouth others' input, I'd appreciate others not badmouthing mine. *** More below ***

MODERATE TO SEVERE AUTISTIC, COMPLICATED WITH COVID FOG

Due to the above, I've likely revised posts <30 min old, and do not think as you do.

THINK BEFORE YOU REPLY!

8 minutes ago, An0maly_76 said:

Too thick to be a thermal pad, at least. Possibly isolators to cushion pieces of the case to keep them from rattling or to ensure proper alignment. Which case, BTW?

cooler master mb311l at first I thought it was a thermal pad but like I said my pc has been operating fine but now that you mention it I do hear a rattling from somewhere... but why was it under my graphics card?

1 hour ago, namedmichael said:

cooler master mb311l at first I thought it was a thermal pad but like I said my pc has been operating fine but now that you mention it I do hear a rattling from somewhere... but why was it under my graphics card?

Gravity, more than likely... 😄

Meaning it had to have fallen from somewhere. And fans could have blown it about anywhere inside the case once it fell.

I don't badmouth others' input, I'd appreciate others not badmouthing mine. *** More below ***

MODERATE TO SEVERE AUTISTIC, COMPLICATED WITH COVID FOG

Due to the above, I've likely revised posts <30 min old, and do not think as you do.

THINK BEFORE YOU REPLY!