Need help UMC202HD not showing up as device

S0ulC41ib3r

I finally decided to upgrad from a USB headset and bought a Rode Podmic, UMC202HD, and a XLR cable. I installed the BEHRINGER UMC202HD driver restarted my PC plugged in the device like it says to do all in that order. Then nothing happens, no new device no new audio input output. Though once I plug it in the device itself powers on, so I plugged in my Podmic and it lights up on the audio interface when I talk but for some reason it just doesn't show up on windows 11

I downloaded the latest BEHRINGER UMC202HD 5.30 for windows 11 driver and ASIO4ALL driver. Still nothing shows up, even tried earlier drivers. So searched around and found that USB 3.0 and up can cause issues and my mobo+case all run on 3.2. I ended up finding out that my keyboard (k95 Corsair) has a USB slot on it so for 'why-nots' I tried it and I FINALLY after 3 hours got windows to realize something was being plugged in but it was saying it's an unrecognizable device and even tho it shows up now as a generic named USB device there is nothing further I can do. 

If you know a fix for this please let me know or can suggest an audio interface that supports windows 11 and preferably USB 3.2 with 2 inputs I'd also be really thankful since I can't seem to find any that specifically clarify such details.