MSI Optix MAG274QRF-QD worth it?

Abzilla

Sorry for asking "is this worth it?", but I've been thinking of getting a new monitor. This is 1440p 165Hz with G-sync for a competitive price. I believe my 1080ti should be perfect for this. I play a mix of competitive games like CS and watch youtube/netflix making 1440p the sweet spot. I have heard of QC issues and saturation issues out of the box, but other than that, for the price, it's good. Additionally, I'm still using a 1080p 60hz monitor so the upgrade would seem worthwhile.

https://www.amazon.co.uk/gp/product/B08PKHV1R9/ref=ask_ql_qh_dp_hza?th=1

PC Specs: Motherboard: MSI Tomahawk X570  CPU: Ryzen 5900X  CPU Cooler: NZXT 240 mm Kraken Series AIO     GPU: Asus Strix ROG 1080 TI OC Edition    PSU: Corsair RM850 850W   Storage: 2 X 4TB, 2 X 1TB HDD And 1 X 1tb m.2 samsung 980 pro Case:  NZXT H440 2015 Edition

On 8/15/2022 at 12:25 AM, Abzilla said:

Sorry for asking "is this worth it?", but I've been thinking of getting a new monitor. This is 1440p 165Hz with G-sync for a competitive price. I believe my 1080ti should be perfect for this. I play a mix of competitive games like CS and watch youtube/netflix making 1440p the sweet spot. I have heard of QC issues and saturation issues out of the box, but other than that, for the price, it's good. Additionally, I'm still using a 1080p 60hz monitor so the upgrade would seem worthwhile.

https://www.amazon.co.uk/gp/product/B08PKHV1R9/ref=ask_ql_qh_dp_hza?th=1

Yeah its the best 1440p monitor with wide color gamut but you need to calibrate it