Failing to boot after crash

Tyler2P

Was using my PC normally when experienced a crash on windows. After about 20 minutes of waiting and no improvements (software unresponsive) I decided to hard reboot my system (holding power button) and ever since (about 2 hours now) everytime I attempt

to turn on the system it goes directly into BIOS.

I've checked my BIOS settings to ensure the boot order was correct and switched both the SATA data cable and SATA power cable however nothing seems to do the trick.

Any suggestions?

EDIT: My specs are Ryzen 5 3600, MSI B550 gaming plus, sandisk SSD PLUS 250GB

Sounds like something in windows may be corrupted, has it shown the advanced startup menu before trying to boot, or does basically go straight from post to bsod?

Try hitting F8 before the pc tries booting into windows, that should open the advanced startup options before boot and ought to give options for startup repair or safe mode, though it's been years since I've had to do this, so my memory may not be 100%.

Ryzen 5 5600X - MSI B550 Mag Tomahawk - Corsair Vengeance RGB Pro SL 3200 (4x8) - EVGA RTX2060 XC Gaming 12gig - Crucial P2 250gb nvme ssd (OS) - WD Blue 1tb sata hdd (general storage) - Seagate Barracuda 4tb sata hdd (games) - iBuypower Element Reflect