Can't get Logitech Flow (MX Master 3 + MX Keys) to work between Macbook and desktop PC, tried everything including firewall exceptions

just_dave
Go to solution Solved by just_dave,

Solved: reinstalling Options Plus on Mac

Hi,

I can't get Logitech Flow to work between my Windows desktop PC (connected to router via LAN) and 14" Macbook Pro (connected via wifi). I have my MX Master 3 and MX Keys connected to desktop using an Unifying receiver while the Macbook is paired using Bluetooth as the second profile on both devices. Both devices have reinstalled Logi Options Plus and peripherals set up.聽

The wise internet people recommended adding Logi Options Plus to firewalls exceptions on Windows and making sure they're allowed to make connections. I added all seemingly relevant Options Plus components to my firewall list and allowed their inbound rules for both TCP and UTP. My config can be seen here:

image.png.2424965a69c42f713af50e2a59cd5522.png

image.thumb.png.87506ebe7f1fc75acdd0f0fae85735fc.png

On my Macbook, the firewall is completely disabled, so there is nothing to allow. I used nettop in terminal to monitor traffic and I discovered whenever I press "Continue" in Options Plus (which initiates search for other computers) on my Windows Desktop PC, the connection on TCP443 briefly appears and then disappears. It is what Options Plus use to detect other systems (https://community.eero.com/t/x2h3h52/logitech-flow), so that should be a good sign. However, the search always fails.聽image.jpeg.a088971532a0aeac5362833587c821e9.jpeg

I am quite desperate what else to try. Could my router be at fault here?

Thanks so much for any help

David

Don't buy Apple M1 computers with 8GB of RAM

Solved: reinstalling Options Plus on Mac

Don't buy Apple M1 computers with 8GB of RAM