Jump to content

My HP laptop last less

Snowwolfboi
 Share

Hi i have a hp 14 cf2826no laptop and i replaced the battery with one that matched the old one but when i used it it lasted shorter than the old battery 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Link to post
Share on other sites

21 minutes ago, Snowwolfboi said:

Hi i have a hp 14 cf2826no laptop and i replaced the battery with one that matched the old one but when i used it it lasted shorter than the old battery 

How much shorter, like 3hrs instead of 4, or 30 min instead of 4.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Link to post
Share on other sites

  • 2 weeks later...
On 8/14/2022 at 7:52 PM, BiotechBen said:

How much shorter, like 3hrs instead of 4, or 30 min instead of 4.

around 1-2 hours less then 9-10 hours 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Link to post
Share on other sites

13 hours ago, Snowwolfboi said:

around 1-2 hours less then 9-10 hours 

Sounds like you got a cheap junk battery. A good one is going to cost you at least 25-30usd

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Link to post
Share on other sites

On 8/23/2022 at 10:04 PM, BiotechBen said:

Sounds like you got a cheap junk battery. A good one is going to cost you at least 25-30usd

i have been thinking on switch laptop but i cant find one that fit my budget and can last 10 hours and can handle things as gimp, maple, microsoft visual studio, unity 3d smoothly and run win 10 as os 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
 Share


×