No 3d printing apart?

pani_alex

Hi, i didn't see any 3d pringint apart here, can some one sugest some good forum for 3d printing discusions, it can be also spanish

1 minute ago, pani_alex said:

Hi, i didn't see any 3d pringint apart here, can some one sugest some good forum for 3d printing discusions, it can be also spanish

I typically go to r/3dprinting

Main PC [ CPU AMD Ryzen 9 7900X3D with H150i ELITE CAPPELIX  GPU Nvidia 3090 FE  MBD ASUS ROG STRIX X670E-A  RAM Corsair Dominator Platinum 64GB@5600MHz  PSU HX1000i  Case Lian Li PC-O11 Dynamic  Monitor LG UltraGear 1440p 32" Nano IPS@180Hz  Keyboard Keychron Q6 with Kailh Box Switch Jade  Mouse Logitech G Pro Superlight  Microphone Shure SM7B with Cloudlifter & GoXLR ]

Server [ CPU AMD Ryzen 5 5600G  GPU Intel ARC A380  RAM Corsair VEGEANCE LPX 64GB  Storage 16TB EXOS ]

Phone [ Google Pixel 8 Pro, 256GB, Snow ]

17 minutes ago, Neroon said:

I'm quite surprised how little people care for it here. I thought it would be really widespread here.

It’s more of a “maker tech enthusiast” thing than a “computer tech enthusiast” thing, and LTT’s targeted primarily at the latter. 

I sold my soul for ProSupport.

While true, I expected the overlap to be much bigger.

Doesn't help that I feel that LTT is fairly amateurish as well. The amount of prints that failed for them, is pretty damn high. I never had such fails, I mostly model my own stuff, and I got a cheaper printer.

still think 3d printing is big enough to have and apart, also if 50% of the users don't care about, to have an order will be nice, so the ones that have interest, know where to find it and no need to navigate the forum or hope to find it with the search bar.

doesen't thingiverse have a forum?