Need help with finding parts for RTX 3080 FE

Condha

Budget (including currency): USD: 1500 - 1700

Games, programs or workloads that it will be used for: Most games, Roblox studio, Adobe Premiere Pro, vsc , photoshop 

Other details (existing parts lists, whether any peripherals are needed, what you're upgrading from, when you're going to buy, what resolution and refresh rate you want to play at, etc): RTX 3080. Right now I have a 32 Inch 1080 60hz monitor i bought back in 2019, I plan to eventually upgrade it.

Hello, I managed to get my hands on a 3080. So, I've been trying to find parts that would compliment it. I have been out of touch with this whole world for about 2 years. I've been asking around and people have rec'd the intel 12th Gen cpu's rather than AMD, which was surprising. So, I've been planning to get either the e i5-12600 or  i7-12700, Do let me know if there are better options.

With the Motherboard i've been told to go with the msi  b660 pro.

No idea on RAM, Cooler, PSU, and M.2.

Also, I don't plan to overclock. So, Should i just go with the F-series? 

Thank You. 

The 12700f is a significantly better cpu than the 12600 since it dosent have the extra e cores, so I'd get the 12700

The msi pro b660 is a good board, so no complaints there

For ram I'd get whatever kit of 16 or 32gb is cheapest depending on your workloads. They'll all perfrom the same assuming they are the same timings, which for locked intel 3200 cl16 is the sweet spot 

For a cpu cooler, the ak620 is a good cpu cooler that perfroms simairly to the NH d15 while being cheaper 

For the psu, I'd check out the psu tierlist 

https://cultists.network/140/psu-tier-list/

And see if you can find any A rated 850 watt psus

For storage, most would be fine, but the wd blue sn570 is a good choice 

F series cpus just don't have integrated graphics, so it's usually for cost savings