I'm upgrading a PC. I need help for choosing parts

Hi. I have a PC (p65icafe ASRock.i5 3470. A Radeon hd 7470.8gb ddr3)

I want to upgrade it. I want to get into 1080p and 1440p video editing.with premiere pro And have a budget of 200 USD

I want to get a GTX 650ti boost msi.

77usd . So I have 123usd

What should I do for the other parts

??

if in the US, would think you might need 300-400 dollars.

But you can get some stuff second hand, if it be the RAM, CPU or motherboard to reduce the price.

like an 10th gen intel cpu or if ryzen works, with a newer GPU as the 650 is a few couple of years behind but likely be up in the 250-300 dollar range + the need for storage and one can get stuff second hand to reduce price by 20-100. If not some can recommend older hardware that is not overpriced etc.

Thanks. This is gonna help a lot. I many could go to 390 USD.

4 minutes ago, Parsa2010 said:

What 10th gen would be good. I5 or i3 or i7

make sure to use the quote button or we won't see your responses.

You won't be able to get an i7, alongside new ram and motherboard, for only $400. An i5 would be a big step up, but from your current CPU, so would an i3.

If you want to save money now and wait until you can get a bigger upgrade your current setup would go well with an i7-3770 and some more DDR3.

I WILL find your ITX build thread, and I WILL recommend the SIlverstone Sugo SG13B

Primary PC:

i7 8086k - EVGA Z370 Classified K - G.Skill Trident Z RGB - WD SN750 - Jedi Order Titan Xp - Hyper 212 Black (with RGB Riing flair) - EVGA G3 650W - dual booting Windows 10 and Linux - Black and green theme, Razer brainwashed me.

Draws 400 watts under max load, for reference.

How many watts do I needATX 3.0 & PCIe 5.0 spec, PSU misconceptions, protections explainedgroup reg is bad

1 minute ago, Fasauceome said:

make sure to use the quote button or we won't see your responses.

You won't be able to get an i7, alongside new ram and motherboard, for only $400. An i5 would be a big step up, but from your current CPU, so would an i3.

If you want to save money now and wait until you can get a bigger upgrade your current setup would go well with an i7-3770 and some more DDR3.

Ok. So I'm gonna get a 3770. Thanks a lot

gpu prices aren't that great for lower budgets. also this is a random list with some added options that you dont need or to choose.

extra storage, if you use your own storage from the old computer + 2TB, SSD is a bit expensive but got more speed if using less files and more editing?

do note, this is 100-200 dollars more from extra options or if choosing something else instead.

or if what the guy above said works, and the more you can re-use from the old system the better.

https://pcpartpicker.com/list/23F8PX

1 hour ago, Quackers101 said:

gpu prices aren't that great for lower budgets. also this is a random list with some added options that you dont need or to choose.

extra storage, if you use your own storage from the old computer + 2TB, SSD is a bit expensive but got more speed if using less files and more editing?

do note, this is 100-200 dollars more from extra options or if choosing something else instead.

or if what the guy above said works, and the more you can re-use from the old system the better.

https://pcpartpicker.com/list/23F8PX

Thanks for the list. 

I have a friend who has the stuff for lower prices.