Which tier is the Coolermaster Elite Power 600W (RS-600-ACAB-M4)?

Lord Szechenyi
2 minutes ago, Lord Szechenyi said:

Read Title

Read tier list

CPU: Intel i7 6700k  | Motherboard: Gigabyte Z170x Gaming 5 | RAM: 2x16GB 3000MHz Corsair Vengeance LPX | GPU: Gigabyte Aorus GTX 1080ti | PSU: Corsair RM750x (2018) | Case: BeQuiet SilentBase 800 | Cooler: Arctic Freezer 34 eSports | SSD: Samsung 970 Evo 500GB + Samsung 840 500GB + Crucial MX500 2TB | Monitor: Acer Predator XB271HU + Samsung BX2450

8 minutes ago, Lord Szechenyi said:

It's not in there, which is why I asked

Also not here

On most web pages, word processors, and other programs, you can use the keyboard shortcut Command + F on a Mac, or Control + F on Windows to find what you need. A text box will then appear toward the top of the screen where you can enter the desired search term.On most web pages, word processors, and other programs, you can use the keyboard shortcut Command + F on a Mac, or Control + F on Windows to find what you need. A text box will then appear toward the top of the screen where you can enter the desired search term.

It's in Tier E or F depending on what revision you have.  While some versions are better than others, they're all pretty bad.

1 hour ago, jonnyGURU said:

On most web pages, word processors, and other programs, you can use the keyboard shortcut Command + F on a Mac, or Control + F on Windows to find what you need. A text box will then appear toward the top of the screen where you can enter the desired search term.On most web pages, word processors, and other programs, you can use the keyboard shortcut Command + F on a Mac, or Control + F on Windows to find what you need. A text box will then appear toward the top of the screen where you can enter the desired search term.

It's in Tier E or F depending on what revision you have.  While some versions are better than others, they're all pretty bad.

That's what I did and didn't find it

I typed "Elite Power"

1 hour ago, person123456789 said:

it is

tier E and F

OK thanks

2 minutes ago, Lord Szechenyi said:

That's what I did and didn't find it

I typed "Elite Power"

Yeah. That's why.  Just "Elite".

See:  https://www.coolermaster.com/catalog/power-supplies/elite-series/elite-v3-600w/

It's not called "Elite Power".  It's just called "Elite".

I mean... I guess the original one from 10 years ago was called "Elite Power", but all of those should be out of circulation and in e-waste by now.