Dark mode + Nightshift extension for Chrome

Hey guys, I'm trying to find Chrome extension with both dark mode and nightshift features. I found two extensions, but in both of them nightshift isn't working and I don't understand why, maybe I'm doing something wrong? To make it clear what exactly I mean: For example, if I want a website to be in dark mode, I simply click dark mode button and website becomes in dark mode colors, but let's say I don't work dark mode, I just want to lower contrast and brightness, for such thing there's nightshift and I tried several extensions for nightshift and dark mode and they both work, but I said to myself - "Why have 2 extensions, if there is extension that has those 2 features in one. I found few, for example this one: Lunar Reader. Dark mode works absolutely fine and unlike other many dark mode extensions this one works in Google Docs and Spreadsheets and does better colors than others, however nightshift isn't working and I don't know is it broken only for me or for others too? When I click nightshift, nothing happens. If I disable or enable dark mode, still nothing happens. Am I doing something wrong or that feature is broken? Can you check too? Or do you know any extension that has both features and they work?

This one has both features and nightshift definitely works here, but the only problem with extension is that, it doesn't do good job for Google Docs and looks bad.

Never mind, it started working now, I don't know what was the problem.

CPU: Intel® Core™ i5-10400F | COOLER: Arctic Freezer 34 eSports | MOTHERBOARD: Gigabyte B460M DS3H | RAM: Viper Steel Series 32GB | GPU: ASUS TUF RTX 3080 V2 GAMING OC 10GB | STORAGE: Kingston 240GB SA400M8 SSD + 2TB HDD + 4TB HDD | CASE: Cooler Master HAF 912 Plus | PSU: XFX PRO1050W Black Edition (80+ Gold) | KEYBOARD: Corsair Vengeance K70 | MOUSE: Logitech G502 | MOUSEPAD: Marvo MG010 | MONITOR: Dell S2721D 27" | SPEAKERS: Microlab Solo7C | HEADSET: HyperX Cloud Stinger™ Core Gaming Headset | WEBCAM: Fifine 1440P | OS: Windows 11 64bit