Is my AIO ok like this?

I have the liquid freezer 2 360 and a corsiar 5000d. I cant mount tubes down because of tube length and my 3080 being to long. Top mount is not possible because of my msi mobo vrm heatsink. Only way to mount top is to have the fans outside the case on top but I fear noise will be unbearable. I can only mount side and front with tubes up. I can manage tubes down in front and side but the tubes will be bent to hell and touching the 3080 and that gpu can get damn hot. What do you guys think? Is tubes up as intake ok? with the pump lower ofcourse

11 hours ago, CrossYT said:

I have the liquid freezer 2 360 and a corsiar 5000d. I cant mount tubes down because of tube length and my 3080 being to long. Top mount is not possible because of my msi mobo vrm heatsink. Only way to mount top is to have the fans outside the case on top but I fear noise will be unbearable. I can only mount side and front with tubes up. I can manage tubes down in front and side but the tubes will be bent to hell and touching the 3080 and that gpu can get damn hot. What do you guys think? Is tubes up as intake ok? with the pump lower ofcourse

Yes that's fine. Also the tubes touching the graphics cards backplate is fine as long as the tubes have a rubber outer housing.