Luke's Skyrim Mod Collection + Skyrim Together

winjav9

Hey ppl.

My wife really wants to play a thousandth run-through of Skyrim, only this time with me.

I cannot currently stomach the thought of extensively modding another Bethesda offering (I am saving that energy for Starfield.)

Luke discussed a gameplay/graphical improvements mod collection that was compatible with Skyrim Together.

Does anybody have the link to it or know it's name.

There are about a thousand massive graphical overhauls alone and I just cannot bring myself to comb through Skyrim mods again, even for my wife lol.

Thanks!

I believe this is the mod collection Luke is using. https://next.nexusmods.com/skyrimspecialedition/collections/ril3do/revisions/1?tab=mods

For Skyrim Together my understanding is that visual mods should be mostly fine. You would probably want everyone in the group to have the same mods installed though, especially mods that add additional things like items, quests, and locations. I imagine just purely graphical mods that replace textures would be fine without everyone in the party having them, since that would all be client side.

https://wiki.tiltedphoques.com/tilted-online/general-information/faq#q-can-i-use-other-mods-with-this-mod

CPU: Intel i7 6700k  | Motherboard: Gigabyte Z170x Gaming 5 | RAM: 2x16GB 3000MHz Corsair Vengeance LPX | GPU: Gigabyte Aorus GTX 1080ti | PSU: Corsair RM750x (2018) | Case: BeQuiet SilentBase 800 | Cooler: Arctic Freezer 34 eSports | SSD: Samsung 970 Evo 500GB + Samsung 840 500GB + Crucial MX500 2TB | Monitor: Acer Predator XB271HU + Samsung BX2450