Help me my cpu fan are not spinning and no signal

Yesterday i play dota then now after my pc boot to windows my pc died and I'd try to restart then my cpu fan is not spinning and my monitor dont show any thing except no signal. i try 2 PSU both are working the other fan are working both exhaust and intake but the cpu fan are not, also my mouse mouse have light i think my psu is good, im using integrated graphic. how to fix this? 

Just now, Linusfanatic said:

Yesterday i play dota then now after my pc boot to windows my pc died and I'd try to restart then my cpu fan is not spinning and my monitor dont show any thing except no signal. i try 2 PSU both are working the other fan are working both exhaust and intake but the cpu fan are not, also my mouse mouse have light i think my psu is good, how to fix this?

try unplugging that fan and Any cable that connects to the motherboard except the psu cables, optionally you can try removing the gpu if you have a cpu with an IGPU in it and plugging to the motherboard, try shorting the power pins to boot the pc up and see if it has signal. if it boots. try plugging a thing at a time until you find what cable causes the issue.

7 minutes ago, Fennie said:

try unplugging that fan and Any cable that connects to the motherboard except the psu cables, optionally you can try removing the gpu if you have a cpu with an IGPU in it and plugging to the motherboard, try shorting the power pins to boot the pc up and see if it has signal. if it boots. try plugging a thing at a time until you find what cable causes the issue.

I already tried sir 😞 no luck, do you think my motherboard is broken?

8 minutes ago, Linusfanatic said:

I already tried sir 😞 no luck, do you think my motherboard is broken?

last resort would be trying to take everything putting it back together ontop of a non conductive material like the motherboard's box and booting with the MOTHERBOARD, PSU, RAM and CPU only. No m.2 ssd no cables only heatsink and NOfans connected.

Just now, Fennie said:

last resort would be trying to take everything putting it back together ontop of a non conductive material like the motherboard's box and booting with the MOTHERBOARD, PSU, RAM and CPU only. No m.2 ssd no cables only heatsink and NOfans connected.

Already tried sir 😞 i think my board is broken, is there a way that my processor also dead? Or just my board I'm thinking to buy new board for my processor but idk if my processor is not broken

8 minutes ago, Linusfanatic said:

Already tried sir 😞 i think my board is broken, is there a way that my processor also dead? Or just my board I'm thinking to buy new board for my processor but idk if my processor is not broken

try swapping your cpu in another known good pc. ie a friends pc with similar specs.

You got some debugging light on your mobo?

Gigabyte X570 Aorus Elite,  Ryzen 9 3900x, Dark Rock Pro 4, 16 GB Crucial Ballistix  RGB 3600 MHz RAM, Modified 2060S, 6 Case Fans,  Fractal Design Meshify S2

You are awesome, stay safe and healthy.

1 hour ago, SamClan said:

You got some debugging light on your mobo?

No