Jump to content

My First Build Video + PC Specs!

Video:

https://drive.google.com/file/d/1gxgLmgZ8VWlwfNkc-ljjONASs2eCEDsn/view?usp=sharing

 

Intel Core i7 - 12700

Asus Tuf Gaming Z690 WiFi D4

Gigabyte RTX 3090

Cooler Master 1000W V1000 (PSU)

Corsair 32GB (16x2) 3200

Noctua NH-D15 CPU Cooler

Samsung SSD 980 Pro NVMe M.2

Fractal Design Torrent Compact RGB TG Light Tint

 

So, what do you think?

 

~$3,400 (US) converted from shekels

 

(I purposefully picked a non-K CPU)

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Link to post
Share on other sites

no idea why you went with a non k when the price margin is around 100 ils

your english needs improvement calling a 980 pro 2 gigs.
Nice build spec wise. but you could do a lot better on the cable management.
Imo i would prefer a bigger more spacious case without the tint that only shows the rgb lights.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Link to post
Share on other sites

15 minutes ago, Fennie said:

no idea why you went with a non k when the price margin is around 100 ils

your english needs improvement calling a 980 pro 2 gigs.
Nice build spec wise. but you could do a lot better on the cable management.
Imo i would prefer a bigger more spacious case without the tint that only shows the rgb lights.

Non-K - I've seen the margins vs heat. I knew I wouldn't overclock it.

Got the Z690 cuz of future proofing + features + VRM.

 

What do you mean about my English? How would you put it? I'm a native English speaker, just saying.

 

Cable management? Should I get the GPU power cables connected from underneath it?

 

This is the "biggest" case I would have picked.

 

Is it too expensive? (~$3,400 US)

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Link to post
Share on other sites

1 minute ago, TheZephyrus said:

Non-K - I've seen the margins vs heat. I knew I wouldn't overclock it.

Got the Z690 cuz of future proofing + features + VRM.

 

What do you mean about my English? How would you put it? I'm a native English speaker, just saying.

 

Cable management? Should I get the GPU power cables connected from underneath it?

 

This is the "biggest" case I would have picked.

> Non-K - I've seen the margins vs heat. I knew I wouldn't overclock it.
Fair point, Got nothing against that

> What do you mean about my English? How would you put it? I'm a native English speaker, just saying.
There are many grammatical, informational and translation errors. And the voiceover seems a tad bit unprofessional and your expression is a bit too excited/hyped. but that last part is my own personal opinion.

> Cable management? Should I get the GPU power cables connected from underneath it?
try your best to make those cables as Hidden as possible taking the shortest routes and using the Last plugs on the connectors first instead of folding it backwards.

> This is the "biggest" case I would have picked.
Ive seen FAR bigger mid-tower cases in ivory and ksp. ive even used zap and got even more results that seem alot more spacious. The case just seems Narrow and thin..

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Link to post
Share on other sites

> There are many grammatical, informational and translation errors.

I dare you to find one of the "many" such errors (gramatical, informational or translation errors)

Mind you, I'm not very good when it comes to Hebrew, so - translation errors? My "reseach" was done in English. I don't read Hebrew.

> try your best to make those cables as Hidden as possible taking the shortest routes and using the Last plugs on the connectors first instead of folding it backwards.

OK, I'll try to do it. I'll keep you posted. THANKS!


> Ive seen FAR bigger mid-tower cases in ivory and ksp. ive even used zap and got even more results that seem alot more spacious

You misunderstood what I was saying. I specifically phrased it to mean - I would have picked no bigger than such a size.

 

❤️

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Link to post
Share on other sites

2 hours ago, Fennie said:

your english needs improvement calling a 980 pro 2 gigs

Im not sure why you though Insulting someone's English was helpful at all?

 

2 hours ago, TheZephyrus said:

So, what do you think?

 

~$3,400 (US) converted from shekels

 

(I purposefully picked a non-K CPU)

I think it looks great! I love the way the fractal torrent looks and you did a good job : ) 

I personally question the z690 choice, but I'll take it with the assumption that you'll be upgrading to 13th gen on release

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Link to post
Share on other sites

32 minutes ago, Ryuikko said:

Im not sure why you though Insulting someone's English was helpful at all?

 

I think it looks great! I love the way the fractal torrent looks and you did a good job : ) 

I personally question the z690 choice, but I'll take it with the assumption that you'll be upgrading to 13th gen on release

Yup, I most certainly will.

 

As for that English thing - I don't mind constructive criticism.

Constructive = pointing out what's wrong. Thing is - nothing's wrong. 🙂

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
 Share


×