ASUS crosshair VIII Darh Hero and RAM Support

Hi Everyone. I am pulling what hair I have left out trying to figure out this problem.
I have a Crosshair VIII Dark Hero motherboard running 4201 with a 5900X, and an ROG Strix 3070.
I have tried 4 different memory kits and every one of them lock up my system within an hour. It doesn't matter if I have D.O.C.P. on or not. 2 of the memory kits are on the QVL and still have the same problem.
When the system freezes the yellow DRAM debug light is ON and I have to hard power off the power supply to restart my pc.
The 4 RAM kits i have tried are G.Skill F4-4000C18D-32GTRS, and 3 Corsair memory kits, CMT64GX4M4Z3600C16, CMT32GX4M2Z3600C14, and CMT32GX4M4K3600C16

On average this happens 5 to 15 times a day. I have tried another brand new CPU and even took back the first Dark Hero board I bought and got another one but still the same problem.

If anyone can help me get my system stable i would be forever greatful.

Do you still have this kit??!! 

CMT32GX4M2Z3600C14

This is the kit you want to install. Clear the cmos when you do.

Slots A2 and B2

When you enter bios, obviously enable DOCP/XMP.

BUT - Loosen the Primary 5 timings manually to 16-16-16-16-36. Be sure the command rate is set 2T as well.

Check the memory V-dimm and set manually to 1.4000v - 

Check and manually set the Cpu SOC voltage to 1.08v -

Do your F10 restart, let me know if it posts up. Give it time for memory training. If it fails after the 3rd try, it should default.

trying that now... will let you know how it goes

2 minutes ago, AsKm76 said:

trying that now... will let you know how it goes

Quote or tag me so I get a notification please 🙂 

The Asus QVL for that board shows CMT32GX4M4K3600C16 and CMT64GX4M4Z3600C16 are compatible, at least in certain versions. I've had what appears to be a similar issue with unsupported RAM, was causing a random POST failure with no video.

https://rog.asus.com/us/motherboards/rog-crosshair/rog-crosshair-viii-dark-hero-model/helpdesk_qvl_memory/

Edited by An0maly_76
Revised, more info

I don't badmouth others' input, I'd appreciate others not badmouthing mine. *** More below ***

MODERATE TO SEVERE AUTISTIC, COMPLICATED WITH COVID FOG

Due to the above, I've likely revised posts <30 min old, and do not think as you do.

THINK BEFORE YOU REPLY!

3 minutes ago, AsKm76 said:

I have no problem posting.

Ok, that should remain pretty stable. 

Another setting in the timings menu, if you scroll down, you'll find a setting called "Power Down Mode". You want to disable that. This setting prevents the memory from power throttling.

ok i changed my settings to what you reccomended but it still says my command rate is 1T. 

12 hours ago, AsKm76 said:

ok i changed my settings to what you reccomended but it still says my command rate is 1T. 

I missed this reply, I'm sorry.

If it runs at 1T and remains stable, it's fine to leave it that way.

Well so far it has been ROCK Stable, and my benchmarks have never been better. 7200 pts in CB R20. Thank you so much for the help and I will continue to update with any findings...

1 minute ago, AsKm76 said:

Well so far it has been ROCK Stable, and my benchmarks have never been better. 7200 pts in CB R20. Thank you so much for the help and I will continue to update with any findings...

That's good to hear. Hopefully you can sell some of that memory and get some money back if you don't need it of course. Be well!