The Wan Show.

Hi all,

I try to watch the Wan Show every week but I have noticed that it doesn’t appear in YouTube until 20-30 minutes after it airs on twitch.  I am thinking something might be wrong on my end. I use the app on my Vizio and don’t see it. It’s not listed on the YouTube website on my tablet either. If I log in on twitch I can see it live. Is the YouTube show delayed?

This is standard. They go live on Twitch and Floatplane as a "pre-show," which is mostly them just preparing for the show and BSing about random stuff. They go live on YouTube when the show officially starts.

The 20-30 minutes stream on Twitch before the youtube one starts, is the "pre-show" and not part of the actual WanShow

CPU: AMD Ryzen 3600 / GPU: Radeon HD7970 GHz 3GB with Noctua Fans / RAM: Corsair Vengeance LPX 2x8GB DDR4-3200
MOBO: MSI B450m Gaming Plus / NVME: Corsair MP510 240GB / Case: TT Core v21 / PSU: Seasonic 750W / OS: Win 10 Pro

Thanks for letting me know guys! I feel like dorky kid in class that didn’t get the memo from the teacher now lol.

19 hours ago, CrunchyGothos said:

Thanks for letting me know guys! I feel like dorky kid in class that didn’t get the memo from the teacher now lol.

Also back in the day, they often aired a bit earlier to fix issues. It was (probably still is) a running gag that they're always late because the streaming setup always breaks in one way shape or form. 

Intel® Core™ i7-12700 | GIGABYTE B660 AORUS MASTER DDR4 | Sapphire Radeon HD 7850 2GB OC | 32GB Corsair Vengeance® RGB Pro DDR4 | Samsung 850 EVO 250GB | WD Green 1.5TB | Windows 11 Pro

Sony MDR-V250 | GNT-500 | Logitech G610 Orion Brown | Logitech G402 | Samsung C27JG5  | ASUS ProArt PA238QR

Intel® Core™ i7-7600U | Seagate 500GB HDD | 16GB DDR4 | Windows 10 Enterprise | HP EliteBook 850 G4

Intel® Core™ i5-8520U | WD Blue M.2 250GB | 1TB Seagate FireCuda | 8GB DDR4 | Windows 11 Home | ASUS Vivobook 15 

Intel® Core™ i7-3520M | GT 630M | 16 GB Corsair Vengeance® DDR3 | Samsung 850 EVO 250GB | macOS Catalina  Lenovo IdeaPad P580

iPhone 12 Mini (iOS 15.6) | iPhone XR (iOS 15.6) |  iPad Mini (iOS 9.3.5) | KZ AZ09 Pro x KZ ZSN Pro X

On 8/13/2022 at 6:32 PM, BlueChinchillaEatingDorito said:

Also back in the day, they often aired a bit earlier to fix issues. It was (probably still is) a running gag that they're always late because the streaming setup always breaks in one way shape or form. 

If I could piggy back on this thread... I'm pretty new to the forums, but don't seem to see any dedicated section to discuss the WAN Show? I was surprised to not see episode threads in the "LTT Releases" section, unless I've somehow missed them. 

20 hours ago, Holmes108 said:

If I could piggy back on this thread... I'm pretty new to the forums, but don't seem to see any dedicated section to discuss the WAN Show? I was surprised to not see episode threads in the "LTT Releases" section, unless I've somehow missed them. 

They aren't posted anywhere. Haven't been in long time. Most of the discussion is around topics or talking points that aren't taken directly from Tech News articles. If you want to talk about WAN Shows, or rather some particular segment or talking point, General Discussion is fine place for it.

^^^^ That's my post ^^^^
<-- This is me --- That's your scrollbar -->
vvvv Who's there? vvvv