3070 brand recommendations?

petermendel

The Nvidia Geforce RTX 3070 is sold out right now, any other brands or recommendations? The ones in my price range that are in stock are the MSI 3070/ ASUS TUF 3070/ ZOTAC 3070

It would be much easier for us to give you an answer if you told us which ones you can get. I am personally a fan of Asus Strix cards due to their overclocking capabilities but I cannot recommend them to others when you can get a 3080 for that price.

mY s YsTeM iS Not pErfoRmInG aS gOOd As I sAW oN yOuTuBe. WhA t IS a GoOd FaN CuRVe??!!? wHat aRe tEh GoOd OvERclok SeTTinGS FoR My CaRd??
 HoW CaN I foRcE my GpU to uSe 1o0%? BuT WiLL i HaVE Bo0tllEnEcKs? RyZEN dOeS NoT peRfORm BetTer wItH HiGhER sPEED RaM!!dId i WiN teH SiLiCON LotTerrYyOu ShoUlD dEsHrOuD uR GPUmy SYstEm iS UNDerPerforMiNg iN WarzONEcan mY Pc Run WiNdOwS 11 ?woUld BaKInG MY GRaPHics card fIX it?
 MultimETeR TeSTiNG!! aMd'S GpU DrIvErS aRe as goOD aS NviDia's YOU SHoUlD oVERCloCk yOUR ramS To 5000C18

What?

Nvidia makes the chip that "is" the RTX 3070, and then sells those chips to a bunch of other companies (Asus, EVGA, etc) who make RTX 3070 cards alongside Nvidia's "Founders" 3070. You are saying that every single 3070 model is sold out wherever you are? Have you looked at the 3060 ti? it performs so close to the 3070 for a lower price the 3070 is arguably an unwise buy. 

The only other manufacturer of GPU chips is AMD*, who likewise sells their own reference design cards and also sells chips to a bunch of other companies (Asus, Sapphire, etc) which make their own versions. AMD's RX 6700 XT, 6750 XT, and 6800 perform close to or better than the RTX 3070, depending on the game scenario. 

*Intel is entering the discrete GPU market but has no products generally available yet and nothing at this level in their lineup. 

Your "PC master race" thing is cringe. 

so i have the AMD Ryzen 7 5800x with the MSI MAG B550 tomahawk mb

would the 3060ti worth with that

Just now, petermendel said:

so i have the AMD Ryzen 7 5800x with the MSI MAG B550 tomahawk mb

Alright. This doesn't really tell us anything relevant to your question ,though.

Again, there are RTX 3070's by many different brands. They will all perform pretty equally to each other with the possible exception that some may be noisier than others. If you really can't find any example of the 3070 to buy wherever you live, then consider the 3060 ti, or the 6750 XT or 6800. 

I have other brands that i could buy of the rtx 3070. I'm wondering what brands you would recommend.

I have other brands that i could buy of the rtx 3070. I'm wondering what brands you would recommend.

Why don't you tell us which brands/models of the 3070 are available to you and their prices?

Again, though, one 3070 performs basically like another. 

Brand is barely an indicator of quality in the GPU market, like at all. You better off telling us the specific model youre eyeing on for us to help.

Remember to press quote to get a response from someone! | Check people's edited comments! | Be specific! Our answer effort is in proportion of your effort to write it! | React to your heart, not peer pressure!

"Wow, you want me to say ara ara? Really?"

- Clock Girl

Self Introduction and Current Rig

🏳️⚧️ Rights

ok so its really just a preference of brands is what youre saying some may have a little better fans but all in all the differences are minuscule?