AIO Fan has weird grinding noise and PC Fans run at full speed when under load

ejs14

I have a CORSAIR H100i GTX AIO and when I put it under load the fan seems to start making this grinding noise

Only one fan makes this noise.

I also am concerned about another problem because when the PC is running a game (GTA V, R6S, Minecraft)

The fans seem to kick into a really high RPM and its very concerning.

My GPU is a GTX 1050 Ti 4GB MSI.

My CPU is a i7-7700k

This link is to what the fan sounds like when its underload (THIS IS NOT ME, It just has a similar sound and problem)

Seems one fan was "de centered" and is now rattling on the rad, just change it

Re fan speed, what are your temps ? You should be able to control speeds in ICUE but if the cooler is not working proerly maybe your CPU is reaching hi temps

System : AMD R9 5900X / Gigabyte X570 AORUS PRO/ 2x16GB Corsair Vengeance 3600CL18 ASUS TUF Gaming AMD Radeon RX 7900 XTX OC Edition GPU/ Phanteks P600S case /  Eisbaer 280mm AIO (with 2xArctic P14 fans) / 2TB Crucial T500  NVme + 2TB WD SN850 NVme + 4TB Toshiba X300 HDD drives/ Corsair RM850x PSU/  Alienware AW3420DW 34" 120Hz 3440x1440p monitor / Logitech G915TKL keyboard (wireless) / Logitech G PRO X Superlight mouse / Audeze Maxwell headphones

These are my fan curves, pretty basic, 35C on Idle and somewhere between 45 55C When playing triple A titles like (GTA V, R6S, Minecraft,[[The Graphics are medium to high]])

I've overclocked it a bit by looking at youtube vids but not much. I used iCUE and selected the Quiet fan Preset but it don't sound quiet when playing games

Screenshot 2022-08-12 113031.png

These are my CPU Temps, averaging 42C to 47C Idle.

image.png.9585149ab7adc151b31e4c7d603d8cbd.png

2 hours ago, PDifolco said:

Seems one fan was "de centered" and is now rattling on the rad, just change it

Re fan speed, what are your temps ? You should be able to control speeds in ICUE but if the cooler is not working proerly maybe your CPU is reaching hi temps

s