Renovating my office, need advice on max Displayport cable lenght for 4k@60hz monitors

VSTOLL

Hello guys,

I'm making some renovations on my office, and for the position that I'm thinking for my PC, I'll need longer cables. I'm running 2 4K 60Hz Monitor (Asus PA329CV and Dell U2718Q). I'm running both with 3m cable now, but I'll need 5m cables for both, so I can have the lenght and the extra slack to be able to hide them.

Both my monitors and my graphics card displayports are 1.2.

My 3m cables are generic 1.2DP, they run fine (apart from my main monitor that sometimes blink for a second). Am I going to be fine if I buy 5m 1.4DP cables? There isn't certified brands available here in my country, the best I can get are the best aliexpress brands, like Ugreen, Vention and similars.

Running HDMI isn't an option because my TV is hooked up to my PC as well.

Thanks!

AMD Ryzen 7 1700 | EVGA GTX 1080 Ti SC Black | 16GB DDR4 @ 3000 MHz | Asus PA329CV, Dell U2718Q and LG 65CX | Xduoo XD05 Basic | Sennheiser HD660s, beyerdynamic DT770 Pro, Moondrop Kato and Sony WH-1000XM3 | Wacom Intuos Pro M | Logitech G502 Lightspeed | Logitech G915 TKL | 2018 iPad Pro 12.9 + Pencil