Good, high-quality mouse?

TurnTable

I've had my ROCCAT Kiro for like 7 years now, and after that faithful service, the scroll-wheel button stopped working. Everything else works completely fine though. Unfortunately, it's not on sale anymore.

Does anyone have a good, high-quality mouse that will last me a similar amount of time? I've had a Corsair for a while before, but the buttons stopped working after a few months.

Not sure about the lifespan as I only have it since 3 months but the Logitech Pro X Superlight is really good !

Had a Corsair Dark Core Pro before (that is pretty expensive as well), and the Superlight is just another dimension : much lighter, more precise, battery has a much longer duration (like 70hrs..), can be recharged on a small power charger...

System : AMD R9 5900X / Gigabyte X570 AORUS PRO/ 2x16GB Corsair Vengeance 3600CL18 ASUS TUF Gaming AMD Radeon RX 7900 XTX OC Edition GPU/ Phanteks P600S case /  Eisbaer 280mm AIO (with 2xArctic P14 fans) / 2TB Crucial T500  NVme + 2TB WD SN850 NVme + 4TB Toshiba X300 HDD drives/ Corsair RM850x PSU/  Alienware AW3420DW 34" 120Hz 3440x1440p monitor / Logitech G915TKL keyboard (wireless) / Logitech G PRO X Superlight mouse / Audeze Maxwell headphones

I would recommend Logitech gaming products like G900 G503 etc most of them will be reliable and high quality.

I can recommend the Logitech G pro.  Een using it a year or two now and by far the best mouse I’ve ever owned!

MSI B450 Pro Gaming Pro Carbon AC | AMD Ryzen 2700x  | NZXT  Kraken X52  MSI GeForce RTX2070 Armour | Corsair Vengeance LPX 32GB (4*8) 3200MhZ | Samsung 970 evo M.2nvme 500GB Boot  / Samsung 860 evo 500GB SSD | Corsair RM550X (2018) | Fractal Design Meshify C white | Logitech G pro WirelessGigabyte Aurus AD27QD 

1 hour ago, TurnTable said:

I've had my ROCCAT Kiro for like 7 years now, and after that faithful service, the scroll-wheel button stopped working. Everything else works completely fine though. Unfortunately, it's not on sale anymore.

Does anyone have a good, high-quality mouse that will last me a similar amount of time? I've had a Corsair for a while before, but the buttons stopped working after a few months.

you can just buy a new encoder and put it into ur mouse to fix the scroll wheel if u wanted. either they have a little cable or they require soldering 3 pins.

3 hours ago, The Torrent said:

you can just buy a new encoder and put it into ur mouse to fix the scroll wheel if u wanted. either they have a little cable or they require soldering 3 pins.

Problem is that there isn't any way to open it, and I'm not keen on irreparably damaging it.

Problem is that there isn't any way to open it, and I'm not keen on irreparably damaging it.

usually screws are underneath mouse feet.

should be similar to this.

If you can't solder taking it to a repair shop is always an option. A nice guy would charge maybe a 5ver for just soldering it to a diff switch if u do the dissasembly and all? a scammy guy may charge more...

I have a razer mamba elite ive been using years cuz i just solder in a new switch or swap the encoder when it breaks.

I would take a look at the Zowie S1 , Za13 or vaxee NP-01, They are similar ish shapes to your current mouse and are very high quality that should last a long time.