CPU bottleneck

So I have a really bad PC, I have an I5 3570k, gt 1030 ddr5, 16 gigs of ram ddr3 when I was playing valorant it said my CPU was at 100% and my gpu was around 20ish% can anyone tell me how to fix it or what CPU I should get, also my PC is called a Dell Inspiron 660s idk what motherboard is in it

Lets gets some info., from your computer.

Please install  and run and post speccy results url  https://www.ccleaner.com/speccy/

Post speccy url : To post a link > Click on File(top left corner) on speccy > Click publish snapshot and click yes on popup > Another popup will show and click on copy on clipboard<< Meaning it will paste the link here in your post.

Valorant (along with most tac-shooters) are CPU heavy games. There's no reason to upgrade unless you're getting less FPS than you want.

😳
Not that active so I may not respond.

1 minute ago, ET_Explorer said:

Please install  and run and post speccy results url https://www.ccleaner.com/speccy/

Post speccy url : To post a link > Click on File(top left corner) on speccy > Click publish snapshot and click yes on popup > Another popup will show and click on copy on clipboard<< Meaning it will paste the link here in your post.

Did they not list all the important specs?

😳

3 minutes ago, Cool_Evlo said:

Did they not list all the important specs?

Okay, but it will show what motherboard op has in the computer.

7 minutes ago, ET_Explorer said:

Okay, but it will show what motherboard op has in the computer.

That's not really relevant. We already know the board has a PCIe 16x slot, and that's all that matters.

😳

23 minutes ago, ET_Explorer said:

Please install  and run and post speccy results url  https://www.ccleaner.com/speccy/

Pretty rare for ppl here on ltt to use speccy, its not like bc where they use speccy for seemingly everything, who knows maybe itll give some useful info

Check cpuz and/or hwinfo for cpu clock speeds as its likely some sort of throttling, though stock speeds on those cpus are pretty abysmal since the ideal speed would be 4.6-4.8g

1 hour ago, Yoiskev said:

So I have a really bad PC, I have an I5 3570k, gt 1030 ddr5, 16 gigs of ram ddr3 when I was playing valorant it said my CPU was at 100% and my gpu was around 20ish% can anyone tell me how to fix it or what CPU I should get, also my PC is called a Dell Inspiron 660s idk what motherboard is in it

What resolution do you game at? Increasing your graphical settings may utilise the GPU more and lesser the CPU. 

MSI B450 Pro Gaming Pro Carbon AC | AMD Ryzen 2700x  | NZXT  Kraken X52  MSI GeForce RTX2070 Armour | Corsair Vengeance LPX 32GB (4*8) 3200MhZ | Samsung 970 evo M.2nvme 500GB Boot  / Samsung 860 evo 500GB SSD | Corsair RM550X (2018) | Fractal Design Meshify C white | Logitech G pro WirelessGigabyte Aurus AD27QD