Need help figuring out a 2 Mac, 1 PC 3 monitor KVM Setup

ThirtySixx

So this is a 2 part question, the first one being I need a recommendation on a KVM switch with the necessary functionality:

• Budget - whatever it takes to make it work

• Need 3 inputs for 2x M1 MBPs and one gaming PC that can output to 3 monitors

• Monitor Configuration 2x LG DualUp (2560x3880) + 1x Alienware QD-OLED Ultrawide (3440x1440)

• Need it to support AT LEAST 120hz (144hz pref) at 1440p for my gaming on the main monitor. My monitor is 175hz so the more the better but I would be willing to sacrifice as long as I can get at least 120hz bare minimum for gaming

• Not concerned about hz for the secondary monitors as they are simply for productivity but 60hz minimum would be preferred.

The second part of my question relates to the limitations of the base M1 MBPs. As you may know, the M1 macs really can only output to 1 extra monitor. Would a high end KVM be able to output to 2 or 3 on its own? Or would I need something like the Hyperdrive 4k Dongle going into the KVM to make this work? If I can get away with each mac outputting to 2 monitors minimum I would be fine with that, but obviously having all my computers work with all three monitors would be the ideal situation. My real concern is getting 2 monitor output from a base M1 MBP.

Any ideas would be super helpful.

Additional info, the DualUp monitors both have a built in KVM and ive been racking my brain on ways to make it work with the included tools but dont think I can daisy chain to my main display or anything like that. Also going into the OSD to activate the KVM function is rather annoying