Brand new PSU makes a weird buzzing sound

FreelancerYork

Just got a new Corsair CX650F RGB today and after putting it in the PC it makes a weird buzzing sound while idling and when I open a game it becomes louder. I'm pretty sure it comes from the PSU because I took it out of the case and turned it on and it was coming from it. A while ago while I was trying some fixes I ran a game and when the GPU reached 70° during a mission it started making some rattling noises (Couldn't catch up if it was coming from the GPU or PSU). Is there a way to fix it or should I bring it to the store that I ordered it from? 

I don't hear anything unusual in the video.

Some buzzing is normal.  But rattling isn't.  What GPU are you using?

Its coil whine, theres nothing you can do. It cant damage anything its just a little annoying.

PC Specifications: Intel i9-14900KF, 5.9GHz all core locked, 5GHz ring, 1.45v Medium LLC, E-cores and HT disabled | MSI RTX 4090 Gaming X Trio | Arctic Liquid Freezer II 360 + Thermal Grizzly contact frame | 2x16 G.Skill Trident Z5 7400MHz 34-44-44-34 1T 1.45v (Tuned Subtimings, Hynix A-Die) | Gigabyte Z790 AORUS Elite AX | Windows 10 Home 64-Bit EVGA SuperNOVA 1000 T2 Phanteks P400A (Black non-rgb version, Phanteks T30 fans 3 intake (On AIO), 1 exhaust) | SK Hynix Platinum P41 2TB PCIE 4.0 (Boot drive), Samsung 870 EVO 2TB SATA

Displays: LG UltraGear 27GP950-B, 4K 144Hz 27" IPS | MSI MAG 271QPX 1440p 360Hz 27" QD-OLED Asus TUF Gaming VG279QM, 1080p 280Hz 27" IPS

Audio: STAX SR-007 MK2 Electrostatic Headphones | STAX SRM-700S Amp | Schiit Bifrost 2/64 (NOS mode, USB in, XLR out)

Peripherals: Razer Huntsman V2 Full size wired with linear optical switch | Logitech G502 Hero

59 minutes ago, jonnyGURU said:

I don't hear anything unusual in the video.

Some buzzing is normal.  But rattling isn't.  What GPU are you using?

Currently I have a GTX 1660 Super, but will swap it for a new GPU in the next couple of months. The rattling happened for a brief 5-10 seconds.

5 minutes ago, FreelancerYork said:

Currently I have a GTX 1660 Super, but will swap it for a new GPU in the next couple of months. The rattling happened for a brief 5-10 seconds.

If it's the PSU fan that's rattling, definitely return it.

14 hours ago, jonnyGURU said:

If it's the PSU fan that's rattling, definitely return it.

I just checked again and it might be the GPU fans 

20220812_151417.jpg