Hard freeze with weird Graphics

Finn1874

I recently bought a whole new system that I built myself. Everything is brand new except the GPU which is used and was bought at a local store. The first few days I had the best time because I finally could play games with high FPS but then I had a hard freeze with some weird Graphics. After I restarted my PC it was gone and it did not occur again (happened around 4 days ago). My question is, if it is a broken GPU or can it happen randomly once and will never happen again.

The attached Picture ist not an original because I did not take a picture but it was the exact same except it was on both of my monitors

Thanks in advance, Finn.

Screenshot 2022-08-11 214554.jpg

If it's just one crash I would write it off as a one time fluke. If it happens again look further.

22 minutes ago, Sjaakie said:

If it's just one crash I would write it off as a one time fluke. If it happens again look further.

Alright, thank you, I will be stress testing my Graphics Card tomorrow to check if it's properly working because I only have until the 23rd of July to return it.

Ah yes good idea if you are still able to return it. Just keep it running for a day or so.