g915 lightspeed tkl and g903 lightspeed to one dongle

michael1212
Go to solution Solved by PDifolco,
46 minutes ago, michael1212 said:

any chance you could do me a favor and use https://support.logi.com/hc/en-us/articles/360025141574 to pair your keyboard to your mouse dongle (while having the keyboard dongle disconnected)?

Doesn't work at all, the software doesn't detect any device, whichever device I connect/disconnect/reconnect (and both work when plugged!)...

Is it supposed to work with G915 and Pro X Superlight ?

Here at about 3:25

Linus says that you can pair a lightspeed keyboard and lightspeed mouse to one dongle.

Since I plan on buying a g915 tkl second hand and the seller has lost the dongle, but i have a g903 mouse already (with a dongle), I was wondering if they will work over my exidting dongle (as i cannot find a replacement dongle for that keyboard ANYWHERE)

alternatively, he mentions that he uses a g pro wireless, which I can find a receiver for. Would a g pro wireless dongle pair with the keyboard?

thanks!

Perhaps this thread will help 

I have a g915 tkl and g604, but I don't see a way through g hub to sync to one dongle. It appears that there may be a separate utility from Logitech to help pair a device to a new dongle. This thread seems to suggest you can use any lightspeed dongle and sync the device to it. So perhaps you can find a replacement 'lightspeed' dongle on ebay/amazon etc.

Got a G915 TKL and a Pro X Superlight mouse, but I need both dongles to make them work...

System : AMD R9 5900X / Gigabyte X570 AORUS PRO/ 2x16GB Corsair Vengeance 3600CL18 ASUS TUF Gaming AMD Radeon RX 7900 XTX OC Edition GPU/ Phanteks P600S case /  Eisbaer 280mm AIO (with 2xArctic P14 fans) / 2TB Crucial T500  NVme + 2TB WD SN850 NVme + 4TB Toshiba X300 HDD drives/ Corsair RM850x PSU/  Alienware AW3420DW 34" 120Hz 3440x1440p monitor / Logitech G915TKL keyboard (wireless) / Logitech G PRO X Superlight mouse / Audeze Maxwell headphones

2 hours ago, Brunur said:

Perhaps this thread will help 

I have a g915 tkl and g604, but I don't see a way through g hub to sync to one dongle. It appears that there may be a separate utility from Logitech to help pair a device to a new dongle. This thread seems to suggest you can use any lightspeed dongle and sync the device to it. So perhaps you can find a replacement 'lightspeed' dongle on ebay/amazon etc.

yeah, i found that thread, but it only talks about mice. there is no mention of using mouse dongle for keyboard (or vice-versa)

46 minutes ago, michael1212 said:

any chance you could do me a favor and use https://support.logi.com/hc/en-us/articles/360025141574 to pair your keyboard to your mouse dongle (while having the keyboard dongle disconnected)?

Doesn't work at all, the software doesn't detect any device, whichever device I connect/disconnect/reconnect (and both work when plugged!)...

System : AMD R9 5900X / Gigabyte X570 AORUS PRO/ 2x16GB Corsair Vengeance 3600CL18 ASUS TUF Gaming AMD Radeon RX 7900 XTX OC Edition GPU/ Phanteks P600S case /  Eisbaer 280mm AIO (with 2xArctic P14 fans) / 2TB Crucial T500  NVme + 2TB WD SN850 NVme + 4TB Toshiba X300 HDD drives/ Corsair RM850x PSU/  Alienware AW3420DW 34" 120Hz 3440x1440p monitor / Logitech G915TKL keyboard (wireless) / Logitech G PRO X Superlight mouse / Audeze Maxwell headphones

2 minutes ago, PDifolco said:

from what i understand it's supposed to work with any lightspeed device, so should have worked with both your peripherals.

thanks for the info!