No signal -> Broken Mainboard?

Qntx

Hey. I want to build a PC for my GF. Now I have encountered the following problem:

Build
AMD Ryzen 5 3600
GTX 1660 Super
MSI B450M Pro-M2 Max
400 Watt be quiet! Pure Power 11
1TB Samsung 980 M.2
16 GB Crucial DDR4-2133

Problem:

I bought a used GPU and Mainboard on ebay. The CPU and RAM I had laying around at home from my old system. After building the system and pressing the power button the PC turns on. GPU and CPU fans rev up for 2 seconds and then keep spinning normally. The CPU debug LED on the mainboard lights up for about three seconds and then turns off. None of the other debug LEDs light up. I get no signal on my monitor at all.

What I have tried so far:

Checked whether my HDMI cable was plugged in to the GPU -> it was
Tried using the DVI and DP instead -> didnt healp  
I checked if any standoffs might be shorting the mainboard -> No
Looked at the mainboard for any obvious damages -> Found nothing
Reconnected everything multiple times ->Didn´t help
Swapped the Mainboard for the MSI B550M pro vdh wifi that's in my own system -> i get a signal and all components show up in the BIOS.

I have concluded that the Mainboard must be broken in some way. However, maybe there is something that I didn't think of that I could try before I buy a new mainboard.

Thanks.
Yannik

Considering that it can't be a BIOS issue since the requirements for that CPU on that board is the 7B84vA0 BIOS which is the first BIOS for that board, I'd have to conclude that something has failed in the board or it was damaged in transit.