Football Manager / Optimizing the game !

sebastien DuPuY

hello hello everyone !!!

I am a big fan of Football Manager games and currently playing with the 2021 version, and would like you to share with me your configuration to play this game in an optimal way, or maybe better way than mine. 

Mine is decent, nothing more. To have a pleasant experience, with low loading times, that the game is responsive in order to have instinctive reactions... Maybe like a coach ???  
But also more championships available, regardless of the number of championships, with excellent responsiveness and speed of/and during the game. 
Are there any fans of this game here who could help me, advise me, simply share their setup, give their opinion on the hardware elements that they think improve the gaming experience ?                 
I add here my configuration, Do not hesitate to tell me what you think would be useful to improve my setup to play this game !! "Je suis tout ouïe !" (i'm all ears !)
Ryzen 51600 / gigabyte b450 ds3h-m/ 16 Go ddr4 2666mhz CL16 / XFX rx 570 8Go/ SSd m.2 Kingspec N256 250go/ HDD 1TO  

Thanks in advance !!!