Issue with EVGA RTX 2060 super sc ultra, low performance compared to same card in other builds

I have had this card for the past 3 years, I had to get a new one via RMA, I have spent a bit of time in the last few years trying to get it to perform as it should and I'm at a loss, any help would be appreciated, I will link my build below.
I cannot understand why this has been happening, don't get me wrong, it seems to run great, but every benchmark I run compared to another one on YouTube, it seems to underperform by a lot, I feel like I'm not getting my money's worth from this card. 
Even overclocking seems to barely help, I have tried most solutions for solving my issue.
Raceracer199 - Saved Part Lists - PCPartPicker

user benchmark is the most useless comparison tool. You`re better off using 3D mark or Furmark

User benchmark is like getting news from the yellow pages

If your happy with the performance, I wouldn’t bother worrying about what performance others are getting. It’s also hard to suggest anything to try without knowing what you have already tried.

48 minutes ago, Makaroni said:

user benchmark is the most useless comparison tool. You`re better off using 3D mark or Furmark

User benchmark is like getting news from the yellow pages

I linked it because I had a feeling someone was going to ask for it, if I had more time I would test more often in GTA v as my main benchmark as that's where I have had trouble in the past.

44 minutes ago, bmx6454 said:

If your happy with the performance, I wouldn’t bother worrying about what performance others are getting. It’s also hard to suggest anything to try without knowing what you have already tried.

I'm not happy with the performance, I'm losing out on almost 1/3 fps that I could be getting and it's best to suggest anything as I could have overlooked something, if you suggest a bunch of stuff I can check it off, some examples being XMP set to profile 2, overclocking my gpu, keeping fans on max to provide efficient cooling and several different tests in terms of CPU intensive benchmarks and gpu intensive ones, mostly to gather a baseline.

41 minutes ago, Spenser_r said:

I'm not happy with the performance, I'm losing out on almost 1/3 fps that I could be getting and it's best to suggest anything as I could have overlooked something, if you suggest a bunch of stuff I can check it off, some examples being XMP set to profile 2, overclocking my gpu, keeping fans on max to provide efficient cooling and several different tests in terms of CPU intensive benchmarks and gpu intensive ones, mostly to gather a baseline.

Clean out your drivers and default your Nvidia control panel, Reinstall the drivers as following (latest -1). Dont downscale anything in nvidia control panel and get hardware Info 64 with the idea to check if there are thermal issues with your card. (run Time spy or Furmark)
check if windows or your PSU is also not the cause check for not properly inserted cables. check your card if it is not undervolted. overall you have a lot of points of failure both hardware and software so we can`t really say without looking at the PC first hand.

22 hours ago, Makaroni said:

Clean out your drivers and default your Nvidia control panel, Reinstall the drivers as following (latest -1). Dont downscale anything in nvidia control panel and get hardware Info 64 with the idea to check if there are thermal issues with your card. (run Time spy or Furmark)
check if windows or your PSU is also not the cause check for not properly inserted cables. check your card if it is not undervolted. overall you have a lot of points of failure both hardware and software so we can`t really say without looking at the PC first hand.

Thank you for the suggestions, I did everything you said and it has made no difference, voltage is fine, I'll link a screenshot of HWInfo showing the voltages, I'm not quite sure how to read it, I looked up the wattage usage of my card, its estimated to pull 175 watts. I also ran Furmark and scored somewhere in the mid 5,000. The score for my card should be in the early 9,000's. I only did a mild amount of research on this, but I wonder if the issue has to do with the PCIe Link Speed, HWInfo is reading it at 8.0GT/s dispite being in a 16x slot, I'll respond to this reply if I come across anything.

The image attached are the results of when I ran the furmark 1080p preset, I made sure to reset the values Min/Max before starting to ensure it shows the lowest and highest values of the run

Benchmark.png

3 minutes ago, Spenser_r said:

Thank you for the suggestions, I did everything you said and it has made no difference, voltage is fine, I'll link a screenshot of HWInfo showing the voltages, I'm not quite sure how to read it, I looked up the wattage usage of my card, its estimated to pull 175 watts. I also ran Furmark and scored somewhere in the mid 5,000. The score for my card should be in the early 9,000's. I only did a mild amount of research on this, but I wonder if the issue has to do with the PCIe Link Speed, HWInfo is reading it at 8.0GT/s dispite being in a 16x slot, I'll respond to this reply if I come across anything.

The image attached are the results of when I ran the furmark 1080p preset, I made sure to reset the values Min/Max before starting to ensure it shows the lowest and highest values of the run

Benchmark.png

Are you on PCIe 2.0? If so that could actually be bottlenecking your GPU and most likely you`re on a old CPU that could also be bottlenecking you (then again it says that you`re "technically" on PCIe 3.0 which should not bottleneck your GPU.

looking at the HW info honestly your GPU is more or less in great condition

6 minutes ago, Makaroni said:

Are you on PCIe 2.0? If so that could actually be bottlenecking your GPU and most likely you`re on a old CPU that could also be bottlenecking you (then again it says that you`re "technically" on PCIe 3.0 which should not bottleneck your GPU.

looking at the HW info honestly your GPU is more or less in great condition

I'm going back into the BIOS in a few minutes to check, and I'm 100% sure my cpu is not bottlenecking my gpu (i9 11900k), the cpu usage only ever gets as high as around 25% when running the benchmark, I'll get back to you once I confirm the PCIe configuration on the BIOS. I am using the top most PCIe slot, but I do have another 16x one that I can try before it goes to a x8. 

10 minutes ago, Spenser_r said:

I'm going back into the BIOS in a few minutes to check, and I'm 100% sure my cpu is not bottlenecking my gpu (i9 11900k), the cpu usage only ever gets as high as around 25% when running the benchmark, I'll get back to you once I confirm the PCIe configuration on the BIOS. I am using the top most PCIe slot, but I do have another 16x one that I can try before it goes to a x8. 

I thought I'd give it a try to move it to the second PCIe slot and see what would happen, it switched to a x8 and only ran 10fps slower than the top slot.... I'm not sure at all why this is happening, I'm thoroughly convinced that this card is performing at 2/3rds of its total potential.

31 minutes ago, Spenser_r said:

yeah 11900k on decent motherboard should be PCIe Gen4. something is weird because on the picture it shows that you`re running on PCIe 3 16x. "2 x PCIe 4.0 x16 slots* (x16, x8/x8, x8/x4)" thats directly from the motherboard manual.

could you please default your BIOS and just enable XMP profile 1?

3 minutes ago, Makaroni said:

yeah 11900k on decent motherboard should be PCIe Gen4. something is weird because on the picture it shows that you`re running on PCIe 3 16x. "2 x PCIe 4.0 x16 slots* (x16, x8/x8, x8/x4)" thats directly from the motherboard manual.

Yes I can, I will update you with the results once I get back, I will run the same test and provide the same screenshot setup that I had.

15 minutes ago, Spenser_r said:

Yes I can, I will update you with the results once I get back, I will run the same test and provide the same screenshot setup that I had.

I have attached two screenshots, the first screenshot is what you suggested, and the second one is the one where I went into the BIOS to adjust the PCIe slots for PCIe_1 to be GEN4

Benchmark_2.png

Benchmark_3.png

26 minutes ago, Makaroni said:

I ran the benchmark while watching task manager, cpu0 actually spiked really high which I had not noticed before, this could have happened because of one of the BIOS settings I disabled, and the GPU is normally maxed out. I'm not quite sure what to try next other than balancing the CPU load.

Task_Manager.png

32 minutes ago, Spenser_r said:

I have attached two screenshots, the first screenshot is what you suggested, and the second one is the one where I went into the BIOS to adjust the PCIe slots for PCIe_1 to be GEN4

Benchmark_2.png

Benchmark_3.png

I think something on the GPU itself is wrong because a standard Furmark score for a 2060 8gb is about 7800 points the fact that you`re at 5500-5700 indicates that something on the GPU its either broken or its bios is corrupted. I dont know which is worse to be completly honest and i think its best to RMA it. Noting else on your system seems to be causing the issue

1 minute ago, Makaroni said:

I think something on the GPU itself is wrong because a standard Furmark score for a 2060 8gb is about 7800 points the fact that you`re at 5500-5700 indicates that something on the GPU its either broken or its bios is corrupted. I dont know which is worse to be completly honest and i think its best to RMA it. Noting else on your system seems to be causing the issue

This card is actually RMA'd already, EVGA sent me this card in late may, but before the RMA I still had these same issues, I only RMA'd it before becaues the fan was making a funky sound and overheating.

Do you have a friend where you could potentially test your card on his PC? 175W at those temps is basically perfect clock speeds are standards the PCIe is proper XMP is on one. your GPU is on the top slot with direct link to your 11900K it should literally be no issue

3 minutes ago, Makaroni said:

Do you have a friend where you could potentially test your card on his PC? 175W at those temps is basically perfect clock speeds are standards the PCIe is proper XMP is on one. your GPU is on the top slot with direct link to your 11900K it should literally be no issue

Not nearby at the moment, but I recently upgraded my motherboard/cpu from a ryzen 7 2700x + msi b450 gaming plus to what I have now (yes I did reinstall windows), I can try to run the same benchmark on that and get back to you, but it would be a few days before I can get around to that

9 minutes ago, Makaroni said:

My motherboard and processor does support x16 4.0, could the issue be that its running at x16 3.0? 

1 minute ago, Spenser_r said:

My motherboard and processor does support x16 4.0, could the issue be that its running at x16 3.0? 

No if you`re running on PCIe 3.0 it is more than fine since you're not saturating the bandwight compared to PCIe 2.0 

7 minutes ago, Spenser_r said:

Not nearby at the moment, but I recently upgraded my motherboard/cpu from a ryzen 7 2700x + msi b450 gaming plus to what I have now (yes I did reinstall windows), I can try to run the same benchmark on that and get back to you, but it would be a few days before I can get around to that

Yeah no worries get to it and see if it is actually not the GPU.

10 hours ago, Makaroni said:

No if you`re running on PCIe 3.0 it is more than fine since you're not saturating the bandwight compared to PCIe 2.0 

Just thought I'd update you, I did a time spy run to determine how my card holds up, I'm currently contacting EVGA with the results as well, mine is nearly HALF the score of computers similar to mine...
http://www.3dmark.com/spy/29984788

On 8/11/2022 at 7:11 AM, Makaroni said:

It is the gpu, I tested it in the rig last night and it performed the same way, I'm filing for an RMA now.

On 8/16/2022 at 6:36 PM, Spenser_r said:

It is the gpu, I tested it in the rig last night and it performed the same way, I'm filing for an RMA now.

I am sorry to hear that.

From experience i know that EVGA had good customer service so i wish you all the luck. If it can`t be repaired well a 3060 ti goes for about 450-500 EUR currently and thats 40ish better performance than a normal running 2060