Sony Vaio laptop keyboard not working except 2 buttons, help please.

Ahikhe

Hey everyone!

So today i wanted to clean a old laptop i have from my niece, remove the dust and stuff. Put in a new ssd eventually etc etc. 

So i opened it up, cleaned it a bit and put everything back.

I did remove the keyboard from my laptop to clean under it aswell and stuff, i removed the keyboard connector gently. When i was done i putted the keyboard back in it and seated the connector gently again, (tried to re-seat it over 20 time's by now) Now since than it doesent work anymore, the only buttons that i know of that works are the 7 and Y key, i find it strange that only those 2 buttons work. ( i dont know about other buttons since im on a password screen)

I find this quite strange that nothing else works (asfar as i know, cant check everything since im at the password screen) 

Does anyone perhaps know what it could be or what i could do?

Thank you so much in advance! 

P.S I will make picture's in a bit to post it here aswell

16 minutes ago, Ahikhe said:

asfar as i know, cant check everything since im at the password screen

You have no spare keyboard, like at all?

Press quote to get a response from someone! | Check people's edited posts! | Be specific! | Trans Rights

I am human. I'm scared of the dark, and I get toothaches. My name is Frill. Don't pretend not to see me. I was born from the two of you.

As you see on the last picture, i did pull the glue a bit off from the keyboard from the cable? but would that cause only 2 of the buttons to work? and nothign else?

1 minute ago, SorryClaire said:

You have no spare keyboard, like at all?

Hey, sorry for the late reply, i do have one yes. but i was about to leave so had no time to plug it in 😞