$200 Bluetooth noicr canceling headphones

Fosh612

My friend needs something nc bluetooth and long lasting with great sound. I haven't tested many headphones so would love to hear your opinion. I want her to get the best she can for her money since and I'm lost for options. Thanks for any help!

Earbud-style or standard over the ear, etc.? Not sure if any of the models have noise-cancelling but I've had good experience with SoundCore (owned by Anker) wireless earbuds. EDIT: some of them do.

Ex, these are on sale right now (at least in the US), have noise-cancelling...they're like 2 or 3 models above the ones that I have.
https://www.amazon.com/Soundcore-Liberty-Cancelling-Wireless-Playtime/dp/B09CGM1BWH?ref_=ast_sto_dp&th=1&psc=1

and she can have them in purple.

Customer service was good too.  Had an issue where the charging case was losing charge...they sent me a new, sealed set.  Didn't ask for the old ones back.

Check out Harman Kardon. I have a nice headset (mic also) with great sound quality that seems to have good noise cancelling.

I don't badmouth others' input, I'd appreciate others not badmouthing mine. *** More below ***

MODERATE TO SEVERE AUTISTIC, COMPLICATED WITH COVID FOG

Due to the above, I've likely revised posts <30 min old, and do not think as you do.

THINK BEFORE YOU REPLY!

1 hour ago, PineyCreek said:

Earbud-style or standard over the ear, etc.? Not sure if any of the models have noise-cancelling but I've had good experience with SoundCore (owned by Anker) wireless earbuds. EDIT: some of them do.

Ex, these are on sale right now (at least in the US), have noise-cancelling...they're like 2 or 3 models above the ones that I have.
https://www.amazon.com/Soundcore-Liberty-Cancelling-Wireless-Playtime/dp/B09CGM1BWH?ref_=ast_sto_dp&th=1&psc=1

and she can have them in purple.

Customer service was good too.  Had an issue where the charging case was losing charge...they sent me a new, sealed set.  Didn't ask for the old ones back.

Forgot to mentoin over ear

2 minutes ago, Fosh612 said:

Forgot to mentoin over ear

Ok, how/where would she use them? Not sure what the range of BT headsets provide, but I'm sure there's variants of both closed and open back designs. Maybe one more than the other with noise-cancelling.  Not sure without looking it up...all my over-ear phones are wired aside from one old Sennheiser set that is using its own RF base...

Just now, PineyCreek said:

Ok, how/where would she use them? Not sure what the range of BT headsets provide, but I'm sure there's variants of both closed and open back designs.

Casual. Anywhere to outside to listening. Anywhere and everywhere

Earpod pros sound canceling is literally unreal. I can walk through LAX and hear nothing except my music (which I have at like 20%), get on my flight, and barely hear anything at all besides my music, I can feel the engines through my feet more then I can hear them...

They are in ears, but they are SHOCKINGLY good at noise cancelation to the point where it actually may be black magic. I can understand them being amazing at creating inverse waves, but I honestly can't figure out how they seal as well as they do to block out sound and keep that inverse wave inside your ear hole.

Rig: i7 13700k - - Asus Z790-P Wifi - - RTX 4080 - - 4x16GB 6000MHz - - Samsung 990 Pro 2TB NVMe Boot + Main Programs - - Assorted SATA SSD's for Photo Work - - Corsair RM850x - - Sound BlasterX EA-5 - - Corsair XC8 JTC Edition - - Corsair GPU Full Cover GPU Block - - XT45 X-Flow 420 + UT60 280 rads - - EK XRES RGB PWM - - Fractal Define S2 - - Acer Predator X34 -- Logitech G502 - - Logitech G710+ - - Logitech Z5500 - - LTT Deskpad

Headphones/amp/dac: Schiit Lyr 3 - - Fostex TR-X00 - - Sennheiser HD 6xx

Homelab/ Media Server: Proxmox VE host - - 512 NVMe Samsung 980 RAID Z1 for VM's/Proxmox boot - - Xeon e5 2660 V4- - Supermicro X10SRF-i - - 128 GB ECC 2133 - - 10x4 TB WD Red RAID Z2 - - Corsair 750D - - Corsair RM650i - - Dell H310 6Gbps SAS HBA - - Intel RES2SC240 SAS Expander - - TreuNAS + many other VM’s

iPhone 14 Pro - 2018 MacBook Air

9 hours ago, LIGISTX said:

Earpod pros sound canceling is literally unreal. I can walk through LAX and hear nothing except my music (which I have at like 20%), get on my flight, and barely hear anything at all besides my music, I can feel the engines through my feet more then I can hear them...

They are in ears, but they are SHOCKINGLY good at noise cancelation to the point where it actually may be black magic. I can understand them being amazing at creating inverse waves, but I honestly can't figure out how they seal as well as they do to block out sound and keep that inverse wave inside your ear hole.

My sister has them and they are very impressive but I do think they're very uncomfortable lol

7 minutes ago, Fosh612 said:

My sister has them and they are very impressive but I do think they're very uncomfortable lol

Hmm. I ended up getting memory foam ear tips for them and that helped me a bunch. But fair enough, they are not for everyone unfortunately. 

Rig: i7 13700k - - Asus Z790-P Wifi - - RTX 4080 - - 4x16GB 6000MHz - - Samsung 990 Pro 2TB NVMe Boot + Main Programs - - Assorted SATA SSD's for Photo Work - - Corsair RM850x - - Sound BlasterX EA-5 - - Corsair XC8 JTC Edition - - Corsair GPU Full Cover GPU Block - - XT45 X-Flow 420 + UT60 280 rads - - EK XRES RGB PWM - - Fractal Define S2 - - Acer Predator X34 -- Logitech G502 - - Logitech G710+ - - Logitech Z5500 - - LTT Deskpad

Headphones/amp/dac: Schiit Lyr 3 - - Fostex TR-X00 - - Sennheiser HD 6xx

Homelab/ Media Server: Proxmox VE host - - 512 NVMe Samsung 980 RAID Z1 for VM's/Proxmox boot - - Xeon e5 2660 V4- - Supermicro X10SRF-i - - 128 GB ECC 2133 - - 10x4 TB WD Red RAID Z2 - - Corsair 750D - - Corsair RM650i - - Dell H310 6Gbps SAS HBA - - Intel RES2SC240 SAS Expander - - TreuNAS + many other VM’s

iPhone 14 Pro - 2018 MacBook Air

If ANC is top priority then a refurbished Sony XM4.

https://www.google.com/search?channel=fs&client=ubuntu&q=XM4+review

I don't feel that they have the best sound quality, but it's adequate and they do a pretty good job of blocking out office noise and the like.

3900x | 32GB RAM | RTX 2080

1.5TB Optane P4800X | 2TB Micron 1100 SSD | 16TB NAS w/ 10Gbe
QN90A | Polk R200, ELAC OW4.2, PB12-NSD, SB1000, HD800