Reset CMOS because bios wouldn’t boot. Now pc won’t boot into anything.

ZAPwhirl

So I just upgraded my pc fully now having Asus z690 i-gaming, i7-12700k, 32GB/5200MT ram, GTX 1080ti, 3 SSD’s-two nvme and one sata, with a 1000 SFX-L. When I first built it I had a problem with it each time turning it on needed to hold the power to then boot into safe mode. Then I would need to run setup then in bios force boot into my drive running windows. This was every time I turned it on. Then two days ago I took it all apart outside of my case with no drives trying to diagnose the problem which then I realized it’s my pcie settings in bois was at 5th gen so I lowered it to 3rd. Which made my pc work completely fine. But today I notice my pc won’t let be even get into bios. I tried safe booting, just resetting with pressing del,f12, then tried with going into windows settings doing the UFEI to get into it but didn’t work just went straight to Lock Screen for windows. So I reset the CMOS through the button and now my pc won’t boot into anything I have power where all the fans spin and my keyboard  and mouse light up but no display. I have been looking all around for fixes wondering if anyone could help me.

have you tried to use the HDMI off of your mobo, if it doesn't give any output, try the gpu in the second x8 slot.

• CPU
    I7 12700KF
  • Motherboard
    MSI Tomahawk z690 WIFI DDR4
  • RAM
    16gb Vengeance Pro
  • GPU
    RTX 3070 TI
  • Case
    NZXT H700i
  • Storage
    crucial P2 500gb m.2
    Raid 0 16tb server
  • PSU
    Corsair RM1000X
  • Display(s)
    ASUS PG259QN 360hz
    ASUS PG278QE 165hz
  • Cooling
    NZXT KRAKEN X62
  • Keyboard
    Corsair K95P Brown
    Ducky one 2 SF Silver
  • Mouse
    Razer Viper Ultimate
    logitech pro superlight x
  • Sound
    DT 990 PRO

Yeah I fixed the problem I took everything out the case again. Then built it without gpu and used motherboard and posted. So then I just lowered the pcie again and also notice that my XMP cause the problem so I just manual set it to the correct speeds.