Corsair Commander Pro to Alphacool GPU block rgb connectors

I have a corsair hydro x loop for my cpu controlled by my commander pro and I would like to add my gpu to the loop, I have a Asus dual 3070 which has a waterblock available for it from alphacool. I have all the functional aspects of it sorted out but I need help with the rgb situation. I would like to control the rgb lights on the gpu block with my commander pro. I know that I can get an adapter to connect the gpu leds to the second open lighting channel on the commander pro but does anyone know if I can somehow tie the gpu rgb into the same channel as my pump and res? Also I think alphacool uses a non standard rgb connector but I can't find much info about it. I've looked at the adapters from piratedog tech on ebay but can't figure out exactly what adapters I need if I want to tie all the rgb leds into a single channel in icue. Any advice would be appreciated!

Please enjoy this poorly drawn diagram of my current rgb setup.

20220801_182814665_iOS.thumb.jpg.8326c61fbd2fae60c1e900c1c979739a.jpg

2 hours ago, Wunderbolts said:

I have a corsair hydro x loop for my cpu controlled by my commander pro and I would like to add my gpu to the loop, I have a Asus dual 3070 which has a waterblock available for it from alphacool. I have all the functional aspects of it sorted out but I need help with the rgb situation. I would like to control the rgb lights on the gpu block with my commander pro. I know that I can get an adapter to connect the gpu leds to the second open lighting channel on the commander pro but does anyone know if I can somehow tie the gpu rgb into the same channel as my pump and res? Also I think alphacool uses a non standard rgb connector but I can't find much info about it. I've looked at the adapters from piratedog tech on ebay but can't figure out exactly what adapters I need if I want to tie all the rgb leds into a single channel in icue. Any advice would be appreciated!

Please enjoy this poorly drawn diagram of my current rgb setup.

20220801_182814665_iOS.thumb.jpg.8326c61fbd2fae60c1e900c1c979739a.jpg

funny i got some alphacool ram blocks and m.2 blocks as well and ya they have proprietary connectors on them... i have not looked to see witch why are but probably some sort of jst connector i think.

data is in the middle but i dont no witch is 5v and witch is ground.

JST XH 2.5mm Pitch 3-pin would be my guess

https://www.newegg.ca/p/1W8-006C-00061?Description=Alphacool argb&cm_re=Alphacool_argb-_-9SIAA5KAJN3873-_-Product

AA5K_1_2019111487244267.jpg

https://www.adafruit.com/product/4873

4873-02.jpg

so i guess they do mark witch cable is positive with gray and the other 2 black so if i use the yellow black and red from the pic above it will be

red 5v

black data 

yellow ground

on the alphacool cable it will be

gray 5v

middle black data

ground black

Edited by thrasher_565

I have dyslexia plz be kind to me. dont like my post dont read it or respond thx

also i edit post alot because you no why...

Thrasher_565 hub links build logs

Corsair Lian Li Bykski Barrow thermaltake nzxt aquacomputer 5v argb pin out guide + argb info

5v device to 12v mb header

Odds and Sods Argb Rgb Links