Switch Games like Vampire Survivors?

never_here

So, ever since i played this game, I really like this style of game.  Its super simple, and mostly just requires basic movements. in some cases, or challenges, no movements.  

However, I cannot find a game like this on the switch.  Sure, i can play this type of game on my phone on the go, but i like the bigger screen, the joystick, and i still use my switch to kill time on the go for my other games.  Theres another game i like even more, Brotato on Steam that to me, is insanely fun as more, more so than Vampire Survivors for me, but its lessor known. 

On Android and iOS theres Mini Blaster, which is similar as well.  But again, if i search auto shooter, it'll give me shooter games like Apex and Doom, if i search auto anything, its like auto battlers like Dota Chess style games.  Haven't had much success searching.  THe other reason i want a game like this is joy con drift is killin me.  Something like vampire survivors would absolutely work well with my left joycon still working perfectly fine.  

Thanks!

PS, i plan to transition over to a steam deck when mine finally arrives, but i still love my little switch for what it is.  Its still probably going to always have a spot in my back pack on the go, where a steam deck would just be too big anyway.  But, broken gaming PC.  So living off a intel HD graphics games.  xD.

The style of game is Rogue Like and while I don't have a Switch so can't really say if these games are available or not... there isnt that many Rogue likes I am aware of with so simplified gameplay.

The closest to it in my opionion are:

Loop Hero

Slay the Spire

but I don't know if they are even available on Switch.

I would definitely recommend Hades altough its also more complicated and difficult but it's a lot better game in my opinion... not saying that Vampire Survivors is bad, I had a great load of fun with both.

13 minutes ago, WereCat said:

I would definitely recommend Hades altough its also more complicated and difficult but it's a lot better game in my opinion... not saying that Vampire Survivors is bad, I had a great load of fun with both.

ya, have hades, despite its fun, requires a lot of attention, and aiming a bit.  but also i do enjoy killilng massive amount of mobs.  The other 2 i'm not a fan of.  Slow paced, and again, no joy of slashing through a billion mobs, haha.