(RESOLVED) Crash leading to no POST

Hardware: MB: MSI B460M Pro-VDH Wi-Fi, Intel Core i5-10400F, GTX 1050ti, 8gb of Forza DDR4 RAM (1x8), some generic IBuyPower psu (RX-400XT-SI?)

Recently I was using my prebuilt computer when it crashed. When it crashed, my keyboard lights turned off like I put my computer into hibernate. After restarting, it no longer boots. It doesn’t even post, for that matter. The fans spin up, and the EZ Debug LED’s work. With RAM installed, they cycle from CPU to DRAM, back to CPU (video attached). Without RAM, it stays on DRAM. So far I haven’t been able for it to post. I’ve ruled out the GPU, RAM, and drives. Any ideas to what’s stopping it from booting?

Troubleshooting I’ve tried:

Resetting CMOS, different RAM sticks, different GPU, no boot devices plugged in, using DIMMA1 with the RAM stick (from the MSI manual)

FullSizeRender.MOV

• 1 month later...

Ok guys, after 5 weeks I shilled out 380 or so dollars to get my computer fixed where I bought it (Best Buy). It was the CPU, not the motherboard. They thought it was the motherboard, replaced it, still didnt work, then put a new CPU in and it did. I brought up the idea "hey, what if it was just the CPU?" and boom. New CPU, no $200 motherboard and $157 CPU. Money saved