A lot of games crashing help!

hello I posted a post the other day saying that most of my games are crashing due to me upgrading my CPU. All my drivers are up to date such as chipset, motherboard and GPU drivers and I have also reset windows fully just encase that has solved it. I have also upgraded my motherboard as I needed to, so there are no issues there. My power supply is low watts however some games run fine and even when I stress test both CPU and GPU at the same time there are no issues. Warzone, Minecraft with shaders and cyberpunk was crashing however after tweaking my CPU voltage as it seemed a little low cyberpunk doesn't crash anymore, not entirely sure that's what fixed it but warzone and Minecraft (only with shaders) still crashes. these crashes are random and have no correlation to when they crash. my last post someone had suggested a fix and I thought it worked but hadn't and I had already said it worked hence the new post. Temps are fine. Any help would be appreciated as i have no idea what possibly could be causing as games such as battlefield 1, overwatch, dead by daylight and more are fine (don't play these as much so maybe they just take ages to crash)

specs:

Ryzen 5 5600

GTX 1600 super

Auros B450 M 

2X8 GB Ram

Corsair 350 watt power supply

When you say you've upgraded your motherboard, you mean the BIOS update? Most B450s will require one. Personally, I wouldn't run a Zen3 on a B450 myself. Also, I've not heard of a 1600 Super... Also, there seems to have been a pattern of crashing with Ryzens and Corsair RAM, possibly certain processors with certain Corsair kits, and you don't mention specifics on RAM. Are you running an M.2 boot drive by chance? I've seen some older boards like this that dropped support for certain PCIe devices to allow support for other devices and processors, something to do with space constraints in the chips.

I don't badmouth others' input, I'd appreciate others not badmouthing mine. *** More below ***

MODERATE TO SEVERE AUTISTIC, COMPLICATED WITH COVID FOG

Due to the above, I've likely revised posts <30 min old, and do not think as you do.

THINK BEFORE YOU REPLY!

3 minutes ago, An0maly_76 said:

When you say you've upgraded your motherboard, you mean the BIOS update? Most B450s will require one. Personally, I wouldn't run a Zen3 on a B450 myself. Also, I've not heard of a 1600 Super... Also, there seems to have been a pattern of crashing with Ryzens and Corsair RAM, possibly certain processors with certain Corsair kits, and you don't mention specifics on RAM. Are you running an M.2 boot drive by chance? I've seen some older boards like this that dropped support for certain PCIe devices to allow support for other devices and processors, something to do with space constraints in the chips.

when I say I upgraded my motherboard I replaced it with a new one as my old CPU was a Ryzen 5 1600. Also I meant 1660 super not 1600. I am running windows of a ssd not m.2. my ram is also low speeds of 2400 mhz but idk why i am able to play other games if that was the case.

Okay, so you have 2400 mhz RAM in a 2x8 configuration. Who makes it?  What series? You really have to get specific with these sorts of things. Most poo-poo this idea, but some manufacturers only certify certain kits from certain manufacturers in certain configurations, and after the fiasco with my Asus TUF B550-PLUS, I'm starting to think there's a reason for it.

Edited by An0maly_76
Revised, more info

I don't badmouth others' input, I'd appreciate others not badmouthing mine. *** More below ***

MODERATE TO SEVERE AUTISTIC, COMPLICATED WITH COVID FOG

Due to the above, I've likely revised posts <30 min old, and do not think as you do.

THINK BEFORE YOU REPLY!

8 minutes ago, An0maly_76 said:

Okay, so you have 2400 mhz RAM in a 2x8 configuration. Who makes it?  What series? You really have to get specific with these sorts of things. Most poo-poo this idea, but some manufacturers only certify certain kits from certain manufacturers in certain configurations, and after the fiasco with my Asus TUF B550-PLUS, I'm starting to think there's a reason for it.

its corsair vengeance their basic ram and its in dual channel I will have a look my mobo website 

15 minutes ago, An0maly_76 said:

I have just checked the website and it says that my ram is supported however it has a v in 2 socket support and not 4 does this mean anything?