Budget friendly gaming rig

rheyL

Budget (including currency): PHP30,000-40,000(500-750USD)

Games, programs or workloads that it will be used for: more on gaming online; dota 2 and cod warzone

Other details : build from scratch; the budget is merely for pc only, not included the monitor and peripherals.

i feel like I've been left behind from the latest pc components that came out. I'm currently using an AMD FX8320E and RX480. With the latest cpus and gpus that came out I don't know what to choose and be still on my margin of budget. Help me out. Thank you.

Platform upgrade is neccesary but i think the gpu may still be ok

Specs/model of the board, and ram?

Full system specs (incl case, psu, etc.)?

all you need to do is sell off your mobo cpu and ram then swap for a newer platform, if you wanna upgrade gpu too then look at a 5500/used 3600 + used x370/b450/x470 combo + either 3200 cl16 8x2 ddr4 or used bare pcb micron/crucial/samsung 2666 ddr4 if 3200 cl16 is overpriced (like it is here in indo to the point that you can cut ram spending in half just by going bare pcb and lazy oc 3600 cl16)

I've purchased from this seller before, twice actually. Not this combo though (I ordered 2 CPU's, about a year apart).

https://www.aliexpress.com/item/1005004528200106.html

Not the perfect combo (ideally you'd need a B series mainboard or better for an 8 core APU) but fits perfectly in your budget.

Still requires RAM and a cooler though. For the latter, I got mine (the Wraith Stealth, I don't care about randomly flashing lights) from this seller:

https://www.aliexpress.com/item/4000112514023.html

I bought my RAM locally (Europe), got a great deal on 2x 16GB for under 100 euro recently. Not applicable to you I'm afraid, shipping to the Philippines would be almost your entire budget :old-eyeroll:

You could re-use the case and PSU, even the 8c/16t R7 4750G won't require so much power as your current CPU+GPU. But if you have budget left, purchasing those new also might be a nice upgrade, visual and technical 🙂

HTH!

"You don't need eyes to see, you need vision"

(Faithless, 'Reverence' from the 1996 Reverence album)

Hello everyone! sadly 4750G is not available here however there is a 4650G available would that be stll capable in playing COD Warzone?

This the specs I have in mind lately...

PU: AMD Ryzen 5 PRO 4560G 
MB: MSI B450M PRO VHD-MAX 
RAM: TEAM T-FORCE DELTA TUF RGB 16GB (2x8GB) DDR4-3200MHz
SSD: WD SSD 250GB GREEN 2.5" 
PSU: Huntkey MVP Gold 650W

would this still be suffice? 

My current rig can still play DOTA 2 but I have to get rid away and embrace the new platform :D