My PC crashed on The Mortuary Assistant game.

Paris777
Go to solution Solved by Skiiwee29,

<-- Thread Locked -->

Please stick with your existing thread. You can bump it once every 24hrs if you don't receive help or get the answer. 

Hello ! Today before a bit i was playing the game on discord with friends with shared screen and just randomly my PC got black screen with no signal, the pc and everything was still working but fixed, aio had fixed speed without reduce or increase speeds, the aio display was frozen because its controlled only from armoury crate application, force restart button didnt worked it only turned off my keyboard, mouse and headset, holding the power button for more than 10 seconds also didnt force stoped the pc, i needed to turn it off with power cut and turn it on again, is it possible the game to be back and do that or its any other software/hardware problem ?

I use latest BIOS update that include the fix for TPM 2.0 stuttering for Ryzen 5000 cpus, nvidia drivers are updated, all is fine.

I checked HW Monitor after during another gameplay of the same game, degrees of gpu and cpu are fine, voltages aswell than i turned off the game and decided to make an post for it to hear some comments about it since i get this for first time, the PC is year and a half old.

Side notice, the GPU was working on around 90% usage on that game nearly always, when its graphics are not something specific to reach that usage when my fps is also locked to 141.

PC Specs:

CPU - AMD Ryzen 9 5900X

GPU - Palit RTX 3070 GamingPro OC

RAM - 16 GB 3200 mhz 

PSU - 750W

Motherboard - Asus Prime B550

HDD - Toshiba P300 7200 Rpm 1 TB

SSD - Intel 660p M.2 512 GB

CPU Cooler - Asus Ryujin 240 with Artic MX4 thermal paste

<-- Thread Locked -->

Please stick with your existing thread. You can bump it once every 24hrs if you don't receive help or get the answer. 

Community Standards | Fan Control Software

Please make sure to Quote me or @ me to see your reply!

Just because I am a Moderator does not mean I am always right. Please fact check me and verify my answer. 

"Black Out"

Ryzen 9 5900x | Full Custom Water Loop | Asus Crosshair VIII Hero (Wi-Fi) | RTX 3090 Founders | Ballistix 32gb 16-18-18-36 3600mhz 

1tb Samsung 970 Evo | 2x 2tb Crucial MX500 SSD | Fractal Design Meshify S2 | Corsair HX1200 PSU

Dedicated Streaming Rig

Ryzen 7 3700x | Asus B450-F Strix | 16gb Gskill Flare X 3200mhz | Corsair RM550x PSU | Asus Strix GTX1070 | 250gb 860 Evo m.2

Phanteks P300A |  Elgato HD60 Pro | Avermedia Live Gamer Duo | Avermedia 4k GC573 Capture Card