High RPM fan at 120mm and max 20mm thickness

Hello guys. I cant find a good fan with 120mm and max 20mm thickness. No, i dont need a noctua variant, i need something like a delta server high rpm fan or something else.
Any tips for that?

Thak you very much.

My only idea would just be find a decently high rpm already fan and just overvolt it and run 17-24v, my cheap chinese led fans easily handle 24v+ but theyre cheap chinese led fans aka bulletproof to voltage for all i know so unsure about other higher quality not so bulletproof fans, try at your own risk ig but fans arent too expensive anyways so blow one up and its just a couple $ (ofc test em to run 24v for extended periods of time first, 17v is fine for basically all fans so thats a guaranteed to work)

Here is anouther Idea. Instead of one 120mm fan, how about 4 60mm fans. Should use the same amount of space, and would move bout 135 cfm, a good amount more than any 120x120x15mm fan Ive seen.

5 minutes ago, Electronics Wizardy said:

Here is anouther Idea. Instead of one 120mm fan, how about 4 60mm fans. Should use the same amount of space, and would move bout 135 cfm, a good amount more than any 120x120x15mm fan Ive seen.

Its a good idea anyway but controlling 12 fan needs a good controller too with much pwm connectors XD

38 minutes ago, Shiroyasha... said:

Its a good idea anyway but controlling 12 fan needs a good controller too with much pwm connectors XD

pwm splitters exist

Get one in hub form and not cable form as the cables seem to come with a missing pin