Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

What mobile games do you recommend that don't play like mobile games?

BDK713

Confusing title I know, what I mean is non-traditional mobile games (e.g. Angry Birds, Candy Crush, etc.). I've played a lot of good mobile games, most of them ports from PC/console, like GTA 3/VC/SA, Knight of the Old Republic. Currently I'm only playing Wild Rift, and I want to find something else to play too, leave your suggestions please! Thank you 🙂

"Lotus" and "vikings, the" via dosbox for android.

PC Specs - AMD Ryzen 7 3700X - Asrock AB350 ITX - 64GB DDR4-3600MHz - Geforce GTX 1080 - Samsung 960Pro - Monsterlabo's "The First" - Corsair SF450

Genshin Impact, Gris, Bastion, Minecraft, Dead Cells is on mobile too. Am on iOS though, not sure if these are all available on Android as well or not. 

Intel HEDT and Server platform enthusiasts: Intel HEDT Xeon/i7 Megathread 

Current Rig

Spoiler

i7 6950X - EVGA X99 Classified - 4x8GB 3200Mhz CL16 DDR4 - 2060 Super FE - 1TB 970 Evo + 1TB MX500 - LG WH14NS40 BluRay Drive - EVGA 1000W G3 - Corsair Air 540 - Noctua iPPC NF-A14 3000 (rear) + 3x Noctua NF-P12 redux-1700 PWM (radiator) - LG 27UK650-W (27" 4K60hz) - Custom CPU/GPU Loop w/single 360mm rad - Windows 10

Project Rig (WIP)

Spoiler

Xeon I forgot the name of - NH-L12S - EVGA X99 Micro 2 - 4x4GB 2800MHz DDR4 - WX2100 2GB - 256GB 960 Evo - Flex-ATX PSU - Old Dell OEM case - Noctua 80mm fans - probably will be Windows or Ubuntu

Daily Devices: 2015 15" MacBook Pro (Work Laptop) - iPhone 13 Pro Max - Apple Watch Series 3 (if I don't forget to put it on) || Other Misc Devices: iPod Classic 5th Gen 30GB- iPod Classic 7th Gen 80GB - Nintendo Switch - Switch Lite - Wii U

Roblox. You can play both on your phone and tablet.

pubg mobile was fun when it first came out.

Synthesizer thread:

LTT Fan Fiction:

Hmm... Well, I play Mindustry. It's a game where you command a builder to build your mining machines, factories, power plants, liquid pumps and turrets, build a series of conveyor, piping and electrical pylon to feed your infrastructure and defend your base from ongoing enemy waves. There's Campaign as well as free play options, a map editor to create your own maps, and there's multi-player options.

Oh, you can search for Mindustry and download for PC (I think from Itch.io, it's technically free), or you can get it from Steam (requires you to pay for the game, but saves you from manually updating if they release new builds).

I have ASD (Autism Spectrum Disorder). More info: https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Autism_spectrum

I apologies if my comments or post offends you in any way, or if my rage got a little too far. I'll try my best to make my post as non-offensive as much as possible.

I play World of Warships Blitz sometimes. It has a lot of the mobile economy type stuff along with it, but the actual gameplay isn't bad, and isn't just the usual click-fest.