Changing audio track in an MKV file running on Samsung smart TV via usb port.

Technyewb

I have a 2021 65" Samsung smart TV. 
I usually use my Firestick to watch stuff but occasionally put an MKV video file onto my external hard drive or usb stick and access the video through the TV's source selection. 
The TV reads all the files on my external drive fine. So I navigate to my video folder and play the movie or TV show. 
I can go into the menu and turn on or off the subtitles on the video file, but there is no option at all to change the audio track. 
I was trying to watch something yesterday that had both the original English dialogue but also an Italian dub. The video playing on my TV defaulted to the Italian voice track and the only option the menu gave me was for the subtitles or just info. 
I tried the TV's native menu as well but couldn't find any way to access the audio track options to switch it t English. 

Is there any way to do this?

The only way I know to do this is to you Plex, as it will see both and then let you choose. But you will have to run a plex server. Is there a non default app like vlc available

13 hours ago, king_thenorth said:

The only way I know to do this is to you Plex, as it will see both and then let you choose. But you will have to run a plex server. Is there a non default app like vlc available

Thanks dude. Not sure if there is a vlc app that I can play the video through on the TV. I'll check.