My Most Chaotic Client EVER - Kallmekris Tech Makeover (SPONSORED)

SeanLMG

Was I the only one super uncomfortable with how sexual everything Linus said was?

"She can screw" and "that's a vibrator" were stand outs, with Kris only ever doing the polite laugh. It's not the first time I've thought Linus has gone overboard with the sexual "jokes" either, especially with female colabs / employees.

I really don't want to be reading headlines with "Youtuber accused of..." akin to Elon Musk headlines聽馃様

CPU - Core i7 4770聽RAM - 16GB DDR3 1600MHz聽GPU - XFX RX 470 4GB

SSD - 1TB聽TCSUNBOW X3聽PSU - 500W Aerocool Integrator

I have to say that a lot of the banter and comedy in this felt very forced to me compared to the Intel XTU videos where Linus and the other person have a more natural rapport.

That said, while I've never heard of Kris before, she doesn't instantly make me think less of LTT for associating with her like some collabs, so that's nice.聽

Corps aren't your friends. "Bottleneck calculators" are BS. Only suckers buy based on brand. It's your PC, do what makes you happy.聽 If your build meets your needs, you don't need anyone else to "rate" it for you. And talking about being part of a "master race" is cringe. Watch this space for further truths people need to hear.

Ryzen 7 5800X3D | ASRock X570 PG Velocita | PowerColor Red Devil RX 6900 XT | 4x8GB Crucial Ballistix 3600mt/s CL16

On 7/25/2022 at 11:39 AM, LordMacrae said:

Was I the only one super uncomfortable with how sexual everything Linus said was?

yup. But it feels more like them trying too hard to be funny. Both Kris and Linus. I love cringy Linus, so I'm not complaining

Anyone know what the monitor mount is?聽 I've been looking for one just like it.聽 With the option for monitors or other things.

4 minutes ago, ntrlsur said:

Anyone know what the monitor mount is?聽 I've been looking for one just like it.聽 With the option for monitors or other things.

I think someone in the thread for the second part of the video identified it. Yellowtec something?

Corps aren't your friends. "Bottleneck calculators" are BS. Only suckers buy based on brand. It's your PC, do what makes you happy.聽 If your build meets your needs, you don't need anyone else to "rate" it for you. And talking about being part of a "master race" is cringe. Watch this space for further truths people need to hear.

Ryzen 7 5800X3D | ASRock X570 PG Velocita | PowerColor Red Devil RX 6900 XT | 4x8GB Crucial Ballistix 3600mt/s CL16

Does anyone know what the monitor wall mount setup they went with is called?!?! Looks sleek!

Edit -- Looks like the arms are Yellowtec Mika.聽 They also have the聽m!ka System Wall which is affixed to the wall.聽 Definitley going with this setup for my office in my new house.聽聽