3d printer failing to cover all the spaces when traveling

marlin, anycubic i3 mega (pretty much except for the display, drivers(4tmc2225 and 1 drv8825), bltouch)

basically it doesn't move all axis all the way through the given space, if they do start from the endstop, then 210 which should be the end of the travelling space, it's more or less at the center, and it stops there, if it starts from the opposite way, then trying homing, then it will not get to the endstop, and fails homing, this happens to every axis, in the video I'm taking as an example the x axis 

https://youtu.be/tFkZM5FUOZI

at first I thought it was an offset issue, but then making home offset here with either m428 or m206, it won't fix it, so I think it might be about an incorrect step for rotation or something alike in the firmware, but I have no idea on what to check nor what to correct 

Marlin-bugfix-2.1.x(1).7z

I also tried in older version, and the issue is still there....

Did you compile the firmware yourself? Do Anycubic provide a compiled version you could just flash as is?

F@H
Desktop: i9-13900K, ASUS Z790-E, 64GB DDR5-6000 CL36, RTX3080, 2TB MP600 Pro XT, 2TB SX8200Pro, 2x16TB Ironwolf RAID0, Corsair HX1200, Antec Vortex 360 AIO, Thermaltake Versa H25 TG, Samsung 4K curved 49" TV, 23" secondary, Mountain Everest Max

Mobile SFF rig: i9-9900K, Noctua NH-L9i, Asrock Z390 Phantom ITX-AC, 32GB, GTX1070, 2x1TB SX8200Pro RAID0, 2x5TB 2.5" HDD RAID0, Athena 500W Flex (Noctua fan), Custom 4.7l 3D printed case

Asus Zenbook UM325UA, Ryzen 7 5700u, 16GB, 1TB, OLED

GPD Win 2

1 hour ago, Kilrah said:

Did you compile the firmware yourself? Do Anycubic provide a compiled version you could just flash as is?

more or less, I've taken the config file under here https://github.com/MarlinFirmware/Configurations/tree/bugfix-2.1.x

then to the folder anycubic/i3 mega, took the config files, then edited a couple of things like the display, bltouch, drivers 

9 hours ago, James Evens said:

Quick and dirty fix: double the e-steps.

Proper fix would be checking your MS1 and MS2 jumper for the stepper and how you configured it.

In case of the TMC you can configure them to 32 micro stepping (MS? jumper) while the default in marlin is 16.

trying to double the values of this section

https://pastebin.com/PJbmT9C2 didn't solve it, nor editing microsteps under config adv, BUT using M92 on pronterface did fix it? the weird thing is that when I call it without putting new values, it will print the values that are in the pastebin, even though from the firmware I did edit them to be double 

meanwhile for the jumpers, I'm not aware of any on the tmc2225 (mks v1.0)

I "fixed" by setting new values with m92, and then saving them with m500

I find weird the fact about the firmware, unless it isn't declared/written somewhere else idk 

asides that I'm too high, why does it ignore this extra space? is it always about steps?

there are formulas online, I should try them

how do I calculate the righ space? looking online

but the printed dimensions seem to be fine

What are you talking of, the space on the left?

On which side is the homing switch?

F@H
Desktop: i9-13900K, ASUS Z790-E, 64GB DDR5-6000 CL36, RTX3080, 2TB MP600 Pro XT, 2TB SX8200Pro, 2x16TB Ironwolf RAID0, Corsair HX1200, Antec Vortex 360 AIO, Thermaltake Versa H25 TG, Samsung 4K curved 49" TV, 23" secondary, Mountain Everest Max

Mobile SFF rig: i9-9900K, Noctua NH-L9i, Asrock Z390 Phantom ITX-AC, 32GB, GTX1070, 2x1TB SX8200Pro RAID0, 2x5TB 2.5" HDD RAID0, Athena 500W Flex (Noctua fan), Custom 4.7l 3D printed case

Asus Zenbook UM325UA, Ryzen 7 5700u, 16GB, 1TB, OLED

GPD Win 2

10 minutes ago, Kilrah said:

What are you talking of, the space on the left?

On which side is the homing switch?

on the orange box there is some space left, while it should start more at the corner, meanwhile in the opposite directions, it partly prints outside the bed

IMG_20220721_205611.jpg

solved

for some reason the edits of config were been saving elsewhere, so when compiling it was compiling old stuff