So I got a question about the fortnite jinx skins return (something like that)

TeddyStark45

So I'm a real fan of both arcane and fortnite but sadly all the times that the skins and bundles were available I either didn't have a device to get it on

, didn't have the vbucks or a device wasn't set up. Luckily I now have an Xbox set up and plenty of Vbucks to purchase said skin and bundle, buuuuuut... the only problem is there is no date confirming or even predicting jinxs return or VI's (cause I think they both return together) I know it might come out when season 2 is ready but we don't even know when that's coming out lol. And maybe the skin was just a one time collaboration Idk. Really hope I can get some answers here or some hope or something cause this is always were I have gone for y technology issues and concerns, I trust you guys and respect you so yeah. Thanks!

fortnite-arcane-jinx-outfit-1920x1080-4d6a38258e7a.jpg

Realistically the only way they can come back is if they decide to add more skins for characters from the series in another collab. However, the only time another collab could happen is with the release of season 2 of the series. That season is at least 1-2 years away, and it's not guaranteed they will be doing it again. Either way you will be waiting a while.