I will never financially recover from this (SPONSORED)

SeanLMG

Thanks to Roborock for sponsoring our Creator Warehouse tour! From July 12th to 13th, save 14% on the Roborock S7 MaxV using our link below by clicking the coupon on the page along with discount code LTTS7MAXV at checkout. You can still save 4% with that code until July 18th! Pair it with the S7 MaxV Ultra Docking Station for all the features shown in this video. 

S7 MaxV: https://cli.fm/BmDd9k
S7 MaxV Ultra: https://cli.fm/Z4y9Rv

mice can be quite complicated, but shouldn't be too bad either.

more wireless + wired mice combos, decent design, maybe some extra side button option/magentic, 1000-5000 DPI, 500-1000hz be good. (using 500hz)

not sure if one needs a high DPI, but options are great, I guess. As for software side of things or just through firmware and if having RGB?

ah yes, pushing an standard of RGB lights through LTT? like just custom decor to maybe other stuff *starts 3D printing LTT RGB fans*  jk

editor spicy comments are great.

Will people be able to buy the Gamers Nexus blue screwdriver?

The sponsered links are blocked by AVAST 😅

Linus just hates shopping for clothes so much that he's willing to pay an entire office full of people to make custom one-off "prototypes" for him to wear instead.

(I want that hopefully waterproof jacket though, not gonna lie.)

I sold my soul for ProSupport.

I am excited about a mouse I can 3d print a shell for.... My 2 cents please leave some extra contacts open so I can add more buttons #diy

And if you really want me to be excited also make a Linux utility for said mouse customization.

Cannot wait for backpack and screwdriver.

The only thing to do re: mice is make a model of the electronics of a G Pro so then you can put whatever shell you want around it.  Waste of time trying to reinvent electronics and software cause you'll never do better.  I already don't shop outside Razer and Logitech because I know the software is going to be shit from every other second/third tier gaming brand.

Workstation:  13700k @ 5.5Ghz || Gigabyte Z790 Ultra || MSI Gaming Trio 4090 Shunt || TeamGroup DDR5-7800 @ 7000 || Corsair AX1500i@240V || whole-house loop.

LANRig/GuestGamingBox: 9900nonK || Gigabyte Z390 Master || ASUS TUF 3090 650W shunt || Corsair SF600 || CPU+GPU watercooled 280 rad pull only || whole-house loop.

Server Router (Untangle): 13600k @ Stock || ASRock Z690 ITX || All 10Gbe || 2x8GB 3200 || PicoPSU 150W 24pin + AX1200i on CPU|| whole-house loop

Server Compute/Storage: 10850K @ 5.1Ghz || Gigabyte Z490 Ultra || EVGA FTW3 3090 1000W || LSI 9280i-24 port || 4TB Samsung 860 Evo, 5x10TB Seagate Enterprise Raid 6, 4x8TB Seagate Archive Backup ||  whole-house loop.

Laptop: HP Elitebook 840 G8 (Intel 1185G7) + 3080Ti Thunderbolt Dock, Razer Blade Stealth 13" 2017 (Intel 8550U)

That circular PCB looked similar to an OtterCast in form-factor, can only dream that it might be a Chromecast Audio replacement like that.

Actually, after looking at it a bit more it looks like it has a place for a LiPo battery or something, likely not an OtterCast then but something that's supposed to be portable and puck-shaped.

2 hours ago, Needfuldoer said:

Linus just hates shopping for clothes so much that he's willing to pay an entire office full of people to make custom one-off "prototypes" for him to wear instead.

(I want that hopefully waterproof jacket though, not gonna lie.)

also they seem to last longer. with his destruction, touch.

MSI x399 sli plus  | AMD theardripper 2990wx all core 3ghz lock |Thermaltake flo ring 360 | EVGA 2080, Zotac 2080 |Gskill Ripjaws 128GB 3000 MHz | Corsair RM1200i |150tb | Asus tuff gaming mid tower| 10gb NIC

I wonder what is next will linus have the team make hardware so he does not have to go out and buy it? I would buy LTT branded computer components.

I was really surprised by Sarah's setup. She appears to be using the LG 32QK500 - a 32" 1440p monitor.

I would've assumed she'd be using some expensive super color accurate ASUS ProArt or EIZO ColorEdge monitor considering the line of work she's in. I did notice the Mac Mini plugged in, so it makes sense that she's using a 1440p monitor instead of a 4K monitor (due to macOS scaling), but I would think they'd at least get her an UltraFine 5K or Apple Studio Display.

monitor.png

| Remember to mark Solutions! | Quote Posts if you want a Reply! |
| Tell us everything! Budget? Currency? Country? Retailers? | Help us help You! |

2 hours ago, saint_louis_bagels said:

I was really surprised by Sarah's setup. She appears to be using the LG 32QK500 - a 32" 1440p monitor.

LG produce good monitors out there. Their IPS monitors are quite good, colour accuracy is adequate for photo or video editing. Using 29WH600 myself.

I have ASD (Autism Spectrum Disorder). More info: https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Autism_spectrum

I apologies if my comments or post offends you in any way, or if my rage got a little too far. I'll try my best to make my post as non-offensive as much as possible.

If that desk pad didn't have a pixelated logo I would totally buy it. It's fricken great.

Hi. Just for info.. tried using the LTTS7MAXV coupon link to buy the vacuum. And the coupon doesn’t work..just says “not valid”

C3C87ECC-1DB9-4F05-BFCD-EFFF9AD79BE8.png

9 hours ago, Moe81 said:

Hi. Just for info.. tried using the LTTS7MAXV coupon link to buy the vacuum. And the coupon doesn’t work..just says “not valid”

C3C87ECC-1DB9-4F05-BFCD-EFFF9AD79BE8.png

Same here

Same, even tried on just the vac, thinking the idea was you can buy the ultra part later.  They let you take orders for just the robot (S7 Max V), the current base combo(Plus) as well as the Ultra combo, and all 3 won't work with the coupon.

Shout out to Darn Tough.  Love their socks.

"And I'll be damned if I let myself trip from a lesser man's ledge"

22 hours ago, Dc010 said:

Same here

Yep, the discount does not work for me either (tried with the S7 MaxV Ultra) and the links in the description are both broken.

31 minutes ago, Required said:

bomber jackets are in NO way shape or form exclusive to or a symbol of hate fulled right wing extremists by any means.

Current Network Layout:

Current Build Log/PC:

Prior Build Log/PC:

41 minutes ago, Required said:

these articles talk about how these used to be worn primarily by nazis in the 90s, while they are much more widespread nowadays.

In der Modewelt wurde die Bomberjacke in den vergangenen Jahren symbolisch entladen. // Unter Neonazis sind diese neuen Modelle kaum verbreitet // Moderne Rechtsextremisten kleiden sich heute nicht mehr martialisch wie Skinheads oder stolzieren in Uniformen zu Demonstrationen. Die Zeiten ändern sich.

Translation:
In the fashion world, the bomber jacket's symbolism has been disarmed in recent years. // These new models (thinner bomber jackets) are hardly widespread among neo-Nazis // Modern right-wing extremists no longer dress like skinheads or strut in uniforms to demonstrations. Times change.

Better look at the clothing brand since there are quite a few popular openly radical right wing brands like Thor Steinar etc.

edit:added translated quotes.

• 4 months later...

Any insight as to what happened with the discount code not working?

Actually stumbled upon this video because I'm considering the Roborock S7 MaxV ultra and wanted to see how it's holding up after almost half a year of use in what could probably be considered a much more harsh/extreme environment compared to a regular home.

Now I'm curious if the sponsors ever held up their end with the discount code for the viewers at the time.