Unable to do a fresh install of windows (BSoD loop)

JosefJoseph

I've rebuilt my PC (which had a boot drive previously) after I had to leave it in a previous country after I moved. I brought back the gpu, cpu, ssd, and ram recently. Before this I had the BSoD... Driver IRQL not less or equal.
I can get to the Bios but obviously nothing else.

I have a USB with the filrs for Windows 10 install on but even with setting the Bios to boot from the USB I'm still getting the same (my plan was essentially to wipe my ssd and start from scratch), I've repositioned the RAM to see if there's an issue and I'm truthfully out of ideas that don't just involve me buying new RAM and a new ssd.
I'm also currently extremely ill which is not helping my patience for this, as I needed this to keep me going.

Motherboard: X570S Aorus Master
CPU: Ryzen 7 3700x
RAM: Corsair Dominator Platinum DDR4 3200 (32GB)
SSD: intel ssdpeknw010t8x1 600p
GPU: Msi Radeon RX 5700 Evoke OC

Have you tried clearing the cmos?

PC Specifications: Intel i9-14900KF, 5.9GHz all core locked, 5GHz ring, 1.45v Medium LLC, E-cores and HT disabled | MSI RTX 4090 Gaming X Trio | Arctic Liquid Freezer II 360 + Thermal Grizzly contact frame | 2x16 G.Skill Trident Z5 7400MHz 34-44-44-34 1T 1.45v (Tuned Subtimings, Hynix A-Die) | Gigabyte Z790 AORUS Elite AX | Windows 10 Home 64-Bit EVGA SuperNOVA 1000 T2 Phanteks P400A (Black non-rgb version, Phanteks T30 fans 3 intake (On AIO), 1 exhaust) | SK Hynix Platinum P41 2TB PCIE 4.0 (Boot drive), Samsung 870 EVO 2TB SATA

Displays: MSI MAG 271QPX 1440p 360Hz 27" QD-OLED | LG UltraGear 27GP950-B, 4K 144Hz (@120hz) 27" IPS (Both use no DSC, No HDR, and 8BPC)

Desktop Audio: STAX SR-007 MK2 Electrostatic Headphones | STAX SRM-400S Amp | Schiit Bifrost 2/64 (NOS mode, USB in, XLR out)

Mobile Audio: Sennheiser IE 900 IEMs using included 4.4mm cable | FiiO KA13 "Desktop mode" Disabled

Peripherals: Razer Huntsman V2 Full size wired with linear optical switch | Logitech G502 Hero

It's brand new out the box, not really anything to reset, but yes I have attempted it. Same error